Cheddar Man

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:29, ChrisJones said:

I'd want science to isolate the gene that makes Germans insist on wearing swimming trunks.

There's tons of scientific research into intelligence and races. It's all been debunked though. I don't see what all the fuss is about personally. When Homo sapiens walked out of Africa we were black. Opinions are irrelevant.

Can you show me any evidence where this was debunked?

I don't have an agenda but when you look at societal outcomes, without even the tests that have been carried out on individuals, it does tend to strongly point towards differences.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

Watched an episode of a six part series called next of kin.

In the one episode I realised how the pc machine is constantly working.

Dad is white, married to a Pakistani woman, the mother in law lives with them all one big happy family, the son is mixed race (obviously) a muslim niece (I think) is gay and shacked up with a black bird. Muslim uncle, doctor (good guy) killed be muslim extremists, his son to a muslim woman who died is trying his best to avert a terrorist strike In Britain.

Oh and they have a white dog.

I think that just about covers everyone.

Don't tell me how it ends.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 2/10/2018 at 10:27, stop.end said:

Lol..so how come there first version of cheddar man was meant to be spot on...and now its wrong..lol man makes computers...computers used for carbon dating and stuff they can come up with any data they want ffs... bet you think that clown brian cox is on the ball too.. programming on the t.v. is just that son..programming the population to beleive any old shite..

image.png.5fd0746810d5ed994ed7fe2d26265309.png;)

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Can you show me any evidence where this was debunked?

I don't have an agenda but when you look at societal outcomes, without even the tests that have been carried out on individuals, it does tend to strongly point towards differences.

If you're willing to look at it objectively and not just cherry pick data clusters it's all over the internet. You can find a scientific study that will prove or disprove pretty much anything you want. The difference between a study and accepted facts is rigorous peer review. The social concept of race is deeply flawed, to begin with.

I am not cherry picking anything, I just have not come across anything which disproves it, if I could find something I would study it.

The problem is we don't even have to imagine outcomes, we can actually see them as they have developed.

Where are the great civilisations in Africa, what have they given to the world, they had thousands of years head start on us.

Compare Israel, I strip of scrub land with almost no resources, settled by people who had no history of farming. They invented farming systems that are used all over the world and turned the country into a high tech innovator.

South Korea, enslaved by the Japanese for decades, after the war they had a lower GDP than most African countries. Now it leads the world in technology and has a GDP equal to high ranked western countries.

Both have populations with the highest average IQ's in the world.

Now show me one comparable or even close to comparable countries that have tested as having lower IQ populations.

3 minutes ago, shepp said:

I am not cherry picking anything, I just have not come across anything which disproves it, if I could find something I would study it.

I'm not suggesting you are cherry picking. I stating that the studies which link race and intelligence levels are deeply flawed and have been largely debunked and the consensus is environmental factors rather than genetic. For instance, can you explain why IQ's have risen globally over the last century if it's nature, not nurture?

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not suggesting you are cherry picking. I stating that the studies which link race and intelligence levels are deeply flawed and have been largely debunked and the consensus is environmental factors rather than genetic. For instance, can you explain why IQ's have risen globally over the last century if it's nature, not nurture?

Maybe the same reason as to why life spans have increased, better nutrition and medicine.

I don't think it has been debunked, just it's so politically incorrect that amongst most scientists it is completely taboo to even mention it. 

Just now, shepp said:

Maybe the same reason as to why life spans have increased, better nutrition and medicine.

I don't think it has been debunked, just it's so politically incorrect that amongst most scientists it is completely taboo to even mention it. 

That simply validates point one and that could be a combination of many environmental factors but if the Victorian era data were true then IQ rises would only affect only certain parts of the globe. Like race, even the concept of the IQ test is flawed as an early 20th century arbitrary measure of intelligence. The argument even today is whether you can even quantify it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on whether there are genetic factors involving intelligence. Human genetic diversity is such that you can not predict the outcome one generation to the next.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Do you not think mate that there is sometimes a tendency to look to all scientific facts and figures (all of which we know can be “tilted” to suit a particular narrative) when in fact the proof of things is normally right there in front of our face? 

Take Africa, if it is indeed the cradle of life that would mean they have had much, much longer in the span of time coupled with massive natural resource advantages to get the job right........and yet they are a basket case, have always been a basket case and will be a basket case for the foreseeable future?

Even when they had the chance to get it right in South Africa in modern times after the release of Mandela, with every doe eyed government , pop star and Uncle Tom cobly and all behind them they still managed to make a monumental pigs f***ing ear of the job?

saying these people are a thousand years behind is being kind really........I mean, are they just genetically pre programmed to make everything a shithole?

I know we ain’t making a bad job of f***ing up the planet and society in the West But is still say we are streets in front of these dudes?

• Like 1