I miss the old days

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I had to tell baw it was me in the end ,I sent him one flirty pm and he went all Harvey Weinstein on me ,proper bombarded me with filthy proposals ,one sick puppy was baw .

Haha... I can only imagine the shit he sent Mo Chara lol

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you fukcing prick I've just had the lunatic send me a pm ???

Yep .goes by the name Socks now .

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I had to tell baw it was me in the end ,I sent him one flirty pm and he went all Harvey Weinstein on me ,proper bombarded me with filthy proposals ,one sick puppy was baw .

Admit it.... it turned you on and you loved it! ?????

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

That was funny rabbits from the north are easier to catch that's got to be one of the funniest for a while  ???

You really are quite little bitch aren't you ... why don't you stop bitching like a girl and come down ... I've given you an open offer to run your dogs ... I've got 97,000 acres of land here ... I will drive you all round it and you can chose where you want to run your dogs and if they catch them just as easily you will have proved me wrong won't you ... seeing as your so confident I expect a pm soon confirming dates .......

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

:rofl: Fcuk sakes ken, have a wank an settle down,stop biting???

No bites from me ... just big mouth know all cowards bore the fukc out of me ... put up or shut up really ......

Just now, nothernlite said:

now settle down socks and accept you made a server c..t of yourself ???

Only in your opinion ... look back on the thread and see the lads that agreed with me ... only one person making a Cnut of themselves and that's you with your big man talk behind a computer ... try leaving Scotland and get them dogs on different land maybe then you can speak with some authority instead of the blocks that normally dribbles out of your mouth .....

10 minutes ago, socks said:

You really are quite little bitch aren't you ... why don't you stop bitching like a girl and come down ... I've given you an open offer to run your dogs ... I've got 97,000 acres of land here ... I will drive you all round it and you can chose where you want to run your dogs and if they catch them just as easily you will have proved me wrong won't you ... seeing as your so confident I expect a pm soon confirming dates .......

I think the southern rabbits are no match for my whippet ,can I come down for the guided tour please ?

Just now, nothernlite said:

Reminds me of the video you put up my dog retrieving out heavy cover ffs a set of bracken as I said at the time done a shite in heavier cover ????

She was a few months old at the time finding a dummy in heavy bracken ... pretty good for a puppy I thought and compared to your red dog that couldn't retrieve on open moor land she was fantastic ???