Motion Camera

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll need a memory card with it aswell.  It's simple to use . Put batteries and memory card in . Fiddle with settings (great video online to say what is what) and turn on.  Simple as that 

Fair few ducks on there . The guy with the bucket didn't even notice the camera    It does video aswell. I'll see if I can upload a video to show quality 

I've got a idea in my head about a camera on a pole that slides up and down with polystyrene under it to stay afloat.  Haven't dare test it yet . 

Posted Images

Been following this thread and decided to get my trail cam out of cobwebs. What a twat I am. Had left the fckg  batteries in since last October and , yes, blown. Right mess to sort out but happily up and running again in the chicken enclosure. Even the simple things in life need looking after. Jok.

• Like 1

I have a spypoint with black IR needed it to catch some scrote in the act.  You need to shop round tho and get them at quiet a reasonable price.  

My missus tells me we've had blue tits looking at the nest box in the garden this week and might get it out and see whats going on.

Well i cant get this feckin thing to work. It takes a photo when you press "shot" and when i go through the setting motions and go to use it the red light is flashing when there is movement but will it sh*te take a photo by itself.

38 minutes ago, trappa said:

Well i cant get this feckin thing to work. It takes a photo when you press "shot" and when i go through the setting motions and go to use it the red light is flashing when there is movement but will it sh*te take a photo by itself.

With most trail cams, once you set it up, you simply turn it off and turn it on. Once you turn it on, the lights start to flash, and that tells you it's up and working. Don't overcomplicate things.

4 hours ago, trappa said:

Msg me if you still got problems. Have you got memory card installled

All sorted eventually, thanks lads for help and offers of help, appreciated. Not quite sure what i did/didnt do but its now working. Pleased with the camera so far, decent pictures in daylight, not tried night time yet , hopefully it will become a day to day part of my arsenal.