Stainless steel drop in kit

Hi I've just fitted a stainless drop in kit made to fit one of my Diana 52s with a Titan spring, I've run a load of pellets though it playing around today and I've got to say its running just as nice as my other two Diana's with vmack and vortex kit's, is anyone else using them and what do you think of them?

IMG_20180106_172531601.jpg

• Like 1

I can see advantages of delrin top hat to balance the piston but ive had all sorts of stuff in mine and keep going back to steel guides at the latch!

I wont be buying any more drop in kits. 

looks like a nicely made bit of kit that meg:thumbs:

atb si 

• Like 1

I only go Vmach myself. Never let me down in the past, and hasn't to this day. I did have a TBT in me PS mind.

Wish I was more into this tuning lark. Once it's bob on, I don't tend to f**k about with it.

I may know more if I did however. 

My general thinking is steel is heavier than delrin. The heavier internals cause heavier bounce... heavier recoil etc. We can't deny physics. 

Id second si again this day, it does looks a decent cut that.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rez said:

I only go Vmach myself. Never let me down in the past, and hasn't to this day. I did have a TBT in me PS mind.

Wish I was more into this tuning lark. Once it's bob on, I don't tend to f**k about with it.

I may know more if I did however. 

My general thinking is steel is heavier than delrin. The heavier internals cause heavier bounce... heavier recoil etc. We can't deny physics. 

Id second si again this day, it does looks a decent cut that.

Same hear Rezzzmonnd

v mach all ways mate

and never let me down ether

my new 97 has the tbt kit in her iv got nothing against them but its getting a v,mach

as soon as its here mate .

and polished with in an inch of its life

just like the last one

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Same hear Rezzzmonnd

v mach all ways mate

and never let me down ether

my new 97 has the tbt kit in her iv got nothing against them but its getting a v,mach

as soon as its here mate .

and polished with in an inch of its life

just like the last one

save your money:yes:

vortek seal and a home tune.... 60yrd this aft 8.44grn daystates

light breeze and full of cold!5a52373e6be74_Z7dV5ElZSimFcRGBFUPYA.thumb.jpg.81aff4c1ca601258d6a9693bb9ca7f27.jpg5a523752d34e6_7bsuacD3Sloy1U96MRvxw.thumb.jpg.3bc5c86553c170f3a255ffd3cef170ca.jpg5a5237883221c_5GnwqFTtmE3yofTLNBw.thumb.jpg.d27adee284f2424b6f64c158ebfb9296.jpg

atb si 

• Like 6

It's a homemade job by my dad, great having an engineer in the family, the gun is  really spot on as good as any of the others kits I have fitted on performance, the idea is to never need to replace it and can handle a power increase if I want it, the Diana 52 is just ticking over at sub 12ft, very impressed, cheers dad

• Like 2
On 1/7/2018 at 18:22, villaman said:

Had a v mach in my HW97.177  so bloody harsh  in the end took it out and replaced with originally ,with a bit of spit and polish + lube  still spot on today 

NOUT WRONG WITH V,MACH MITCH

YOU JUST GOT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AND HOW TO FIT THEM

AND POLISH THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY THING AS WELL

you will not still have it laying around by any chance Mitch :whistling:

On 1/7/2018 at 15:13, si brown said:

save your money:yes:

vortek seal and a home tune.... 60yrd this aft 8.44grn daystates

light breeze and full of cold!5a52373e6be74_Z7dV5ElZSimFcRGBFUPYA.thumb.jpg.81aff4c1ca601258d6a9693bb9ca7f27.jpg5a523752d34e6_7bsuacD3Sloy1U96MRvxw.thumb.jpg.3bc5c86553c170f3a255ffd3cef170ca.jpg5a5237883221c_5GnwqFTtmE3yofTLNBw.thumb.jpg.d27adee284f2424b6f64c158ebfb9296.jpg

atb si 

Si i love the fecking stock on that 97 mate

Like i say to rezmond about his 97

she may live at yours

but she is mine ;):laugh:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, davyt63 said:

Nice one Meg, your location is nr two very good clubs I have visited over the years.

Furnice  mill fisheries & Nomads HFT club, both cracking clubs with a lot to offer.

?

I've just relocated mate, I was living just on the Herefordshire border by the Malvern Hills, beautiful bit of country, but I was in the process of buying my first property and I couldn't touch the house prices so have moved to North Shropshire I've got a detached rural property for the price of a 3 bed semi near Malvern, just got my first bit of permission a good bit as well, over 2000 acres so I'm as happy as Larry

• Like 2