Any clues ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or died of shame

This always becomes an interesting topic , 1 which I'm interested in even though if I had too bet on big cat / cats being here I'd say no but that's just my opinion which proves / means nothing , Grey

Easy 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

To quote the article "Cryptozoologist Jonathan Downes, head of the Centre for Fortean Zoology, claims a savage leopard is living in Huddesford Woods near Woolsery."

All due respect to Greyman these lads aren't doing him any favours. If they have DNA proof then they should publish it.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's the one market, reads like a shit fairytale don' it ?

Pics of a leopard and a lab,dumbed down so we know the leopard hairs went to someone who owns a microscope :D

And I like how they use the word PROOF in capitals,anyone contacted durham uni?

Fortean zoology chris?I can have a degree from any major uni in the states or Europe,looks official,get them ran off in khao san road,the forgery guy at the far end near Bangkok ink :D Might get myself a masters in fortean zoology :D

Leopard-553768.jpg

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Pics of a leopard and a lab,dumbed down so we know the leopard hairs went to someone who owns a microscope :D

And I like how they use the word PROOF in capitals,anyone contacted durham uni?

Fortean zoology chris?I can have a degree from any major uni in the states or Europe,looks official,get them ran off in khao san road,the forgery guy at the far end near Bangkok ink :D Might get myself a masters in fortean zoology :D

I read that article and the mugshot rang a few bells...

THLLeopard.jpg.a757d7962d7d187c32702eba36b193ac.jpg

I recognised him from an old episode of Penn & Teller's B*llsh*t... In that one he and his mate were in Scotland looking for the Loch Ness monster... :hmm:

I'm tempted to get one of the Bachelors In Crackpot Sciences meself! :D

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sending my fortean cryptid hunters CV off...........They do expeditions :blink:

http://www.cfz.org.uk/

I truly find the conclusions they reach fascinating but the amount of time spent chasing shadows is baffling. I couldn't get my head around it until I associated with how much time we spend on here simply killing time... Kinda makes sense now! :D

• Like 1