Yanks And Their Guns

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to be honest, I would feel an absolute tit cutting around with an air rifle that made it look like I had just jumped off the balchony of the Iranian Embassy........you are one step away from dr

I personally think it would be rude NOT to own 5 AR-15s if the opportunity presented itself !  5 AR-15s?..........what’s not to like ! 

Posted Images

Just now, scothunter said:

Wasn't he in the walking dead?  

Also that movie the other night about a tank.

Biggest load of shite i have ever had the misfortune to watch.

Yeah and yeah, Fury. Had a small part in Sicario and Wolf of Wall Street too.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nah, there’s something about the whole colt m4 family/ ar18 / that’s a bit airsoft for me . 

The ar 15 is pretty bad ass as a clean fatigue rifle but for me , personally maybe I’m just a boring Brit , but nothing is better than an SA80A2 with picatinny Rail , llm attached , ELCAN  sight and a webbing full of EMAGS. 

Not glamourous but the very definition of “f**k you , the brits are here “ 

I like the AR's but these days I prefer some of the Israeli gear. Extremely reliable in my climate.

Just been into a gun store,they have a .50 cal S&W pistol in the display cabinet,a revolver,never really fully appreciated the size of one until now,it looks like it must weigh a fair bit,can't imagine one of the old western gun fighters fast-drawing one of those.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just been into a gun store,they have a .50 cal S&W pistol in the display cabinet,a revolver,never really fully appreciated the size of one until now,it looks like it must weigh a fair bit,can't imagine one of the old western gun fighters fast-drawing one of those.

20171130_192706.png

• Haha 4
On 11/30/2017 at 12:23, mackem said:

They're incredible pieces of kit. Totally overkill for rabbits but surprisingly manageable!

On 11/30/2017 at 14:30, Blackbriar said:

You wouldn't need pinpoint accuracy with something like that, would you ?

They're very accurate after you've gone through the learning curve. It's a huge hunk of steel but it helps with recoil along with the ported barrels.

• Like 1