Border collie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a dog many years ago who was predominately collie , the rest whippet greyhound  I took that old dog everywhere, as in everywhere, he would wait on me at school and we’d go out, if I was pla

Litter brother to Sesku’s bitch...3/8ths greyhound 5/8ths collie...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

can't understand anyone supporting puppy farming, saying "at least you know what your getting" or "I wanted a particular cross" is rubbish, there's plenty pups about, what's the rush

Your right there's no rush,I am not 100% sure exactly what cross  I want yet and I need to be as I might have it 15 years,it's 24 year since I bought my dog from David Hancock ,the scale of the place,sheeps heads all over the place & my daughter coming home with flea bites all stick in my mind,no I won't be going back for another.hancock collie greyhounds have made a large impression on the world of lurchers though,I would bet most collie greyhounds for sale have Hancock blood in them.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Str said:

Your right there's no rush,I am not 100% sure exactly what cross  I want yet and I need to be as I might have it 15 years,it's 24 year since I bought my dog from David Hancock ,the scale of the place,sheeps heads all over the place & my daughter coming home with flea bites all stick in my mind,no I won't be going back for another.hancock collie greyhounds have made a large impression on the world of lurchers though,I would bet most collie greyhounds for sale have Hancock blood in them.

was just yapping, wasn't to anyone in particular, hope you find a topper.

that bitch i mentioned has a great nature, apart from chasing she's a glass brim full sort of dog, enjoy looking after her

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think guilt gets a good dog lad a Hancock, I know lads who are top end lurcher men and have gone for a ride down with a pal and ended up getting one as they “couldn’t leave it there” 

I don’t think I could go down there and leave one either if I’m honest 

sent a pm ?

• Like 1