Stove

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like.

Also put a hell of a lot into this barstuard.

Handy wee stove mate, is the red glow supposed to be seen threw sides lol

Posted Images

2 hours ago, j j m said:

thanks for the heads up mate I will have a look

Deffo worth having a look yourself mate as the stove company’s tell you you need everything just to try have your pants down 

35 minutes ago, zx12edge said:

I am just fitting one in my gaff just got a bit of tiling to do and get someone to knock the old chimney pot of. Mind you the speed I work it may be ready for summer lol

20180102_172728.jpg

You probably already no this but just in case you didn’t . When you get tiles just look for the smooth glossy type as when I whent to tile shop they asked me what they were for I told them and they  tried selling me some especially for round stoves..another lad who worked there came  to me after told me it was bollox . Said tiles a cured at higher heat than what a stove can produce. 

I used flexible tile grout and adhesive and a filler for edges  . Not had any splits crack or nothing . 

50 minutes ago, Fellman Mark said:

Mine in the garage warms it up a treat plus I can cook the dogs food on it and melt my lead for the catty ammo ?

9E017EE1-7D0D-45FC-AAC7-939F1EBF6BDC.jpeg

That off eBay mate or you make it ? Any better pics 

22 minutes ago, Navek said:

You probably already no this but just in case you didn’t . When you get tiles just look for the smooth glossy type as when I whent to tile shop they asked me what they were for I told them and they  tried selling me some especially for round stoves..another lad who worked there came  to me after told me it was bollox . Said tiles a cured at higher heat than what a stove can produce. 

I used flexible tile grout and adhesive and a filler for edges  . Not had any splits crack or nothing . 

Thanks fella l got a load of thick slate I going to use. Tiler i know said it would be ok fingers crossed it will stay up . Appreciate the advise 

• Like 1