Pairing up

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Saw a little baby rabbit last wkend! Late or early???

Ha ha, really or are you taking the piss ha. Seriously, I thought that fox I got was pregnant, fat belly, but I wouldn't be one for opening it up and had no blade lol . But the was a few too ground as the way they'd be pairing up and more as the say 

20 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

There not evergreen Francie and look how tall and fresh the grass is I hunt land like that and it's all died back now them pic's we're taking in the summer.

Shit, do I need to take back my 'like' back? There's already two gone!  :laugh: Had a brace early doors last season here, but yeah, it is a bit green I suppose, those clouds look a bit suspect for late November as well?  :laugh:

Edited by Accip74
3 minutes ago, Lozzer said:

Ha ha, really or are you taking the piss ha. Seriously, I thought that fox I got was pregnant, fat belly, but I wouldn't be one for opening it up and had no blade lol . But the was a few too ground as the way they'd be pairing up and more as the say 

I'm not taking the piss mate, it was a very small baby rabbit 

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2017 at 15:24, farmerkev09 said:

Good wind last night had me on my toes so morning arose and I was out with the old boy. Going to all the known spots was a fail  so turned him loose to run aside the truck just coming to a small dyke I seen a little spoil no more than a small bucket full and the old dog was senting in the long grass but couldn't work out which way it had gone so called him up and turned on his collar and walked him 15 20 ft to the hole on looking I said to myself rabbit but the dog said otherwise. 30 seconds in bump a vixen bolted and was despatched. With being only a one holer I waited for him to rise only to feel the ground below rumble I waited for him to settle and a short wait I had 0.6 on the box. It felt like I was ferreting it was that shallow. Breaking through he was there Baying like a trooper to a good size dog fox. Not a testing morning my any shape or form but a good morning all the less.

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

He looks a belter mate 

strong looking dog