My Pup I Bred Growing Fast

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup bitch I bred growing fast 20tts at 18weeks 5days old really please with her

He looks a cracking pup mate hope he does you well come next season if your anything like me your be wishing your summer away ??Has yours started to fill out yet? my bitch made about 23 1/2 TTS maybe

Cheers bud, they go the right way now he's abit bigger now and his sister is a cracker to 

Posted Images

how it bred ?

her dams my old bitch 26tts line bred collie/greyhound x whippet/greyhound with a small drop of deerhound way back and her line her sire is a half x bedlington x greyhound this pup out of a repeat mating as I sadly lost the pup from the previous mating

Sorry to hear u lost pup from last mating hope u have better luck this time mate atb longers01

i was a bit disheartened about it when it happened as I had convinced my self that the pup I kept out the first litter I was almost certain she was destined to be my world beater the once in a life time type of dog as she just put effort in to every thing she done and ready wanted to please me but it wasn’t meant to be sadly but I figured out you need to be able to take death or serious career ending injuries as it comes with working dogs it’s all a short straws game

I really hope this one works out for u and even better than the other u deserve a bit of luck after the last one

cheers mate I really hope she does to ive had a shit run of luck the last year the most recent bit of bad luck I’ve had is the dam to the pup ended her working career out on the lamp she damaged her vertebrae I’ve been advised to retire her to pet I’m not ready happy about it but I’ll be able to put more time in to the pup as I’ve no bitch to run the beam an keep fit so any free time can go to the pup

I no what you mean mate I've had some bad luck with runners over the last 4 years lost 3 one with a broken neck what would of been some dog 1 with weils disease and 1 broke wrist at 7 month but that's life in this game unfortunately mate atb longer01

• Like 1