Thatcher Knew

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paedophiles should all be hanged they are a blight on our society no exceptions their is no excuse for it, they are no use to society end of.

I know its certainly not a british thing, but doesn't stop me from being a bit ashamed of what other nations think. Politicians tv celebrities. Also the fact some knew and either helped cover it up

the kind of people that went to them schools themselves

She knew about allegations but not that they might have been true, perhaps it would have been an act of conviction not to award ?

I and many others would have acted very differently with HINDSIGHT - a wonderful thing. It does however seem that what we now regard as pedophilia was more tolerated/ignored there was also lots of occurrences of incest which would now result in social services intervention.

The really worrying thing is if there was an acceptance and a blind eye turned at the highest levels - that would strongly point to a sick political culture of superiority.

• Like 1

She knew about allegations but not that they might have been true, perhaps it would have been an act of conviction not to award ?

I and many others would have acted very differently with HINDSIGHT - a wonderful thing. It does however seem that what we now regard as pedophilia was more tolerated/ignored there was also lots of occurrences of incest which would now result in social services intervention.

The really worrying thing is if there was an acceptance and a blind eye turned at the highest levels - that would strongly point to a sick political culture of superiority.

There is one interesting school of thought that says it's no coninsadence that we've had so many of these types in positions in the political system. People with dark secrets are easier to manipulate?

There is one interesting school of thought that says it's no coninsadence that we've had so many of these types in positions in the political system. People with dark secrets are easier to manipulate?

Here's Heath's Chief Whip talking openly about that...

Here's Heath's Chief Whip talking openly about that...

It makes sense....... Your secret penchant for small boys comes out or you go vote in a certain way? No brainer isn't it?

• Like 1

Disgusting isn't it :no: and the way he just casually talks about "scandals involving small boys" alongside debt as if it's the sort of situation anyone could find themselves in... :no:

It is! I'm not downplaying it, but I think these people of that era that grew up through certain schools & operated amongst a certain class were desensitised to it.........talk such as that just wasn't that uncommon? Obviously not exclusive to a certain class, but I think you get what I mean....

• Like 2

I know its certainly not a british thing, but doesn't stop me from being a bit ashamed of what other nations think.

Politicians tv celebrities. Also the fact some knew and either helped cover it up or blatantly just ignored it! Just as guilty imo.

• Like 4

I know its certainly not a british thing, but doesn't stop me from being a bit ashamed of what other nations think.

Politicians tv celebrities. Also the fact some knew and either helped cover it up or blatantly just ignored it! Just as guilty imo.

Tbh scot I think most nations will be preoccupied with their own levels of child abuse to worry about ours. They had a terrible case here in Belgium in the 90s that was widely accepted as a police cover up to protect establishment figures........though I give the Belgians their due, 300,000 marched through brussels, they didn't just turn the page...........but it's the establishment, so fcuk all was achieved! :-(

• Like 1

Disgusting isn't it :no: and the way he just casually talks about "scandals involving small boys" alongside debt as if it's the sort of situation anyone could find themselves in... :no:

It is! I'm not downplaying it, but I think these people of that era that grew up through certain schools & operated amongst a certain class were desensitised to it.........talk such as that just wasn't that uncommon? Obviously not exclusive to a certain class, but I think you get what I mean....

And the same type of people from the same schools are still the ones in power.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/21/bullingdon-club-five-things-we-know_n_8169064.html

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 3

It is also quite true that the 'elite' schools which provided a high proportion of our politicos, were all boys schools where 'fagging' was common. Basically as an older pupil you could abuse younger ones - there was even an expectation of abuse in new pupils.

I knew a guy who attended a boarding public school and expected to be b******* senseless - a phrase used by others.

It is therefore not surprising but still appalling that those in the political elite saw 'nothing wrong' with abuse, certainly of boys, it was simply an extension of what they saw as 'normal'.

It is also quite true that the 'elite' schools which provided a high proportion of our politicos, were all boys schools where 'fagging' was common. Basically as an older pupil you could abuse younger ones - there was even an expectation of abuse in new pupils.

I knew a guy who attended a boarding public school and expected to be b******* senseless - a phrase used by others.

It is therefore not surprising but still appalling that those in the political elite saw 'nothing wrong' with abuse, certainly of boys, it was simply an extension of what they saw as 'normal'.

Paedophiles should all be hanged they are a blight on our society no exceptions their is no excuse for it, they are no use to society end of.

• Like 5

Yep pal I get you and reckon you're spot on.

Those "elite" boarding schools are breeding grounds for all kinds of sexual deviances and emotional problems.

• Like 1