Vote Tory To Deliver Brexit

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The long and the short of it is, May and all the rest of them dont want it to end. There has not been any serious negotiation about leaving, it's all been stalling while they work out how to f**k you

I thought Article 50 meant even if no agreement was made, our membership automatically expired in 2 years. (Extended to 2 years 9 months by taking so long to trigger it.) It never meant the process sh

I'll tell you, but keep it to yourself..........I ended up marrying my brothers wife's younger sister 20 odd years after they got married. My wife just happened to work for the European Commission in

Posted Images

Because like with Labour very few of those voters are new first time Tory voters, the increase in recent years is thanks to the decline of the minor parties (Lib Dems and UKIP) and their voters returning to their traditional parties.

5 minutes in and cant watch anymore of his conference.

the sight of john mcdonald and that f***ing mentally disturbed british hating abbott.

his Statement on "its a privellage to be in this great city Brighton "

aye the same place his pals over the water bombed!

now he's banging on about fox hunting. Time for bargain hunt lol

• Like 3

Well I had a great time at conference today watching the next Prime Minister's keynote speech :D

And the old commies not getting any younger..... Times running out for him

He's only 68 and leads a very healthy lifestyle, he'll be around for a while yet ;) Shouldn't that be what you're hoping for anyway? Seeing as you think he's such a disaster for Labour's chances.

Bgd, what do you expect the labour government to do in power? I don't care for any of them, just curious

I expect them to implement their manifesto :thumbs:

Well I had a great time at conference today watching the next Prime Minister's keynote speech :D

He's only 68 and leads a very healthy lifestyle, he'll be around for a while yet ;) Shouldn't that be what you're hoping for anyway? Seeing as you think he's such a disaster for Labour's chances.

Bgd, what do you expect the labour government to do in power? I don't care for any of them, just curious

Well, one things for sure pal......he won't die of stress living an all expenses MPs life style ! Lol

Did you say hello from me?

I wouldn't say he's a disaster for Labour... He's will be a disaster for the country though