Maajid Nawaz Versus The Lefties....

Where has he said its ok to sleep with Children and where is your difinative proof ? other than some ones interpretation of some suggestions from unknown sources also you want to apply a rule ot thumb from British Law that allows males to bugger males at 16 is that ok in your eyes.

Edited by desertbred

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I listen to Maajid quite a bit on LBC, and I have to say that I commend a lot of what he says.....not everything, but quite a bit.   Anyhow, here's his take on leftie student movements, political co

if someone wants some f****r else man or women to kick them in the balls,even f**k them with a strap on then if they're 16 and it's consensual between both parties then what's the problem? A child un

haha come off it aisha was an adult when she narrated that was she not ? And so it's not true about him thighing her before marriage either then ? So roughly age of Huberty 12/13 and was he married to

This is the hypocrisy we see with modern Muslims it's exactly the Same rhetoric our own resident Muslim uses.. they condemn paedophiles rapist and murderers all whilst holding one of the worst paedophiles rapist and murderers on a pedestal its hypocrisy of the highest order ... fair play to maajid he does seem want reform in Islam but it seems even he can't get past the Mohammad sticking point using the same argument of well British kings were know for it ....yes they was but they have been left in the past where they belong.

I think you're firing at the wrong target, mate. If you watch all of the links posted he takes people to task on how history isn't compatible with modern living and how it needs to reform. I'm sure there are many that live by the literal word of scripture but he isn't one of them and he sure as shit isn't an apologist. Crimes committed in the name of religion isn't just an islamic thing.

Despite the THL rhetoric, Islam isn't going away. What Nawaz demonstrates is that there are those within their community that wish to see it modernise, and the actions of the few don't represent the remainder of the many.

Where has he said its ok to sleep with Children and where is your difinative proof ? other than some ones interpretation of some suggestions from unknown sources also you want to apply a rule ot thumb from British Law that allows males to bugger males at 16 is that ok in your eyes.

so your not saying u would disagree with........interesting

This is the hypocrisy we see with modern Muslims it's exactly the Same rhetoric our own resident Muslim uses.. they condemn paedophiles rapist and murderers all whilst holding one of the worst paedophiles rapist and murderers on a pedestal its hypocrisy of the highest order ... fair play to maajid he does seem want reform in Islam but it seems even he can't get past the Mohammad sticking point using the same argument of well British kings were know for it ....yes they was but they have been left in the past where they belong.

I think you're firing at the wrong target, mate. If you watch all of the links posted he takes people to task on how history isn't compatible with modern living and how it needs to reform. I'm sure there are many that live by the literal word of scripture but he isn't one of them and he sure as shit isn't an apologist. Crimes committed in the name of religion isn't just an islamic thing.

Despite the THL rhetoric, Islam isn't going away. What Nawaz demonstrates is that there are those within their community that wish to see it modernise, and the actions of the few don't represent the remainder of the many.

I get what your saying but when maajid was held to task himself regarding Mohammed the excuses began he sounded like one of his callers lol I've watched a fair bit of his stuff and for the most part I like what he says I'm glad he's trying to bring some kind of reform even though I personally think reform is impossible whilst Mohammed is there shining example and insist God's word cannot be changed. ...Islam is the proverbial square peg in western society.
  • Like 1

of course he was a peadophille, muslims can dress it up as "back then it was different" etc and yes it was BUT being a peadophille means you are attracted to kids and just because it was 2000 yrs ago he groomed aisha it is still exactly the same thing! In fact it's probably all the reason islam started...mo took a nonce eye to aisha and realised he was in trouble if he went near her so made up he was a prophet of God so he could groom her to bed at 9 yrs old! Unfortunatly the local authority at the time were equally deluded and believed mo was actually a prophet aswell so they allowed the child sex predator to carry on and it spread into the nonce worshipping cult it is today

Watch this,its how many years a modern day mohammed would be locked up for due to his proclivity for under-age girls.

• Like 2

If you commit to anything it's because you agree 100% with it not just parts of it

I respectfully disagree. You have 100% free will. You can keep what works and disregard what doesn't. If my favourite book told me to commit a crime I'm not going to do it because the book told me to. That is assinine.

I get what your saying but when maajid was held to task himself regarding Mohammed the excuses began he sounded like one of his callers lol I've watched a fair bit of his stuff and for the most part I like what he says I'm glad he's trying to bring some kind of reform even though I personally think reform is impossible whilst Mohammed is there shining example and insist God's word cannot be changed. ...Islam is the proverbial square peg in western society.

As I've said many times before I'm no fan of organised religion. I'd like to see it confined to the history books. I'm also realistic and I know that isn't going to happen in the next few hundred years. Maajid is the vocal minority of the majority, IMO. He represents modernisation of bronze age mythology. Whether he'll be successful will be measured over time but going back to the original point he's worth listening to just to know how the opposition thinks.

I do think reform is possible. Look at christianity over the last 200 years. Besides that, I don't hold modern christians responsible for the crimes committed in the name of their religion. I hold the criminals responsible for the crimes committed.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 1

If that book was a story and the main character had sex with a 9yr old would you want to have anything at all to do with it?

Absolutely not but I know many christians that read the bible. That has a story, which was turned into a children's book of a 40-year-old man marrying a 3-year-old girl. In Genesis Lot has drunken sex with his daughters. Where is the universal and consistent condemnation of their faith?

Would you hold all christians accountable for that? Do you think the majority would take that as literal permission?

Edited by ChrisJones

if someone wants some f****r else man or women to kick them in the balls,even f**k them with a strap on then if they're 16 and it's consensual between both parties then what's the problem? A child under the age of 16 being forced to marry her older cousin or prayed up on and repeativly raped by grown men most with kids of their own, can not be compared imo.Uk Law states your a Peado if attracted to a child under the age of consent. Live in our country follow our rules and laws, or take your twisted religion back to your 3rd world country of origin and keep noncing your own kind, as you can tell lots of UK citizens don't want your backwards type here, surly all the money you got, you could live like a king back home? So why not f**k off back there? How can a person want to live somewhere where they are dispised? Tell us the truth? Did you think f**k it... My kids aren't going through that shit... so I will raise them in the UK, good schooling, job prospects, free health service etc? What gives you the right to free load over here? What taxes have you payed into our economy? Did you pay privately for your kids education or did we foot the bill? Genuine question dB?
  • Like 2

No he doesn't. :hmm:

You dont know what happened 1465 years ago do you? so stop talking garbage ,put your house in order before you try to spring clean some one elses. Strange how some things from the same era are accepted as 100% truth (Those that suit your agenda) yet others from the same time era you dont shows the limited checks and balances in your world.
The past is the past and we are not going that way ...we should use history as a tool to progress by our successes

And mistakes be it your culture or mine nothing stands still things that were once acceptable are no longer. Christianity realised this quite sometime ago I don't why Islam can't do the same the world has moved on from 1465 years ago but Islam refuses to budge ...in ancient times Mohammed may have been the bee's knees but in modern terms he was the lowest of the low and should be used as a example of what not to emulate but it seems quite the opposite ...time to move on :thumbs:

• Like 2

of course he was a peadophille, muslims can dress it up as "back then it was different" etc and yes it was BUT being a peadophille means you are attracted to kids and just because it was 2000 yrs ago he groomed aisha it is still exactly the same thing! In fact it's probably all the reason islam started...mo took a nonce eye to aisha and realised he was in trouble if he went near her so made up he was a prophet of God so he could groom her to bed at 9 yrs old! Unfortunatly the local authority at the time were equally deluded and believed mo was actually a prophet aswell so they allowed the child sex predator to carry on and it spread into the nonce worshipping cult it is today

You are lacking in grey cell matter and you certainly dont know Islamic History There are many different groups under the banner of islam even they dont Agree on the age of Aisha some say 12 years Some Say 9 years some say 16 years even some of your Cadre say 6 years old You are all experts in internet dredging and know nothing but conjecture its in the dictionary for those that need it. In the Qran the book all Muslims are supposed to follow it states clearly that marriage and consummation of the marriage should be at least after Puberty t am sure some of you THL geniuses will know the average age for puberty.. .There are plent of examples of devient behaviour amongst Muslims as there are with any race religion or creed. This grooming drug dealing rape that some claiming to be Muslims are involved in are their own devient traits and Character. Things like child marriage . forced marriage, Genital mutilation are cultural and Traditional in some countries and Regions they are not Islamic and pre date the completion of the Islamic Faith .I have 3 Daughter the Elder two finished there Education and did not get Married till they were over 25 my youngest will complete her studies and will also be over 25 when she marries. I and Billions of other Muslims adhere to these laws. In Islamic Shariat the Girl to be married must give her consent without duress, Some say if the girl remains silent this can be taken as acceptance, many myself included say this is not correct. its the same as the British penal code you have the right to remain silent and nothing can be construed one way or the other. Yes in the 7th /8th Century Women were taken as slaves during conflict and islam permitted sexual relation with these women that was part of waractions used by virtually every nation in the world until times moved forward would it be permitted now the answer is No but some cretins no doubt still follow practices that are not acceptable in most societies. The are Billion Muslims in the world are they all running round acting illegally in all manner of things. If you believe they are then your mental capacity needs to be examined

Edited by desertbred

Sahih Bukhari are Hadith thinds remembered by some one hundreds of years later it is not the Qran and a young gil doesbt mean a child just as a Matron means a widowed woman you carry on dredging show me quotes from the Qran not Hadiths

Sahih Muslimis also written hundreds of years after on reports so and so said this or that with no substantiation.

Aisha has over 6,000 hadith reported to have been uttered by her! pretty good for a alledged 6 year old uneducated Girl

There are 4 main Sunni books of Hadith penned Centuries after the death of the Prophet. The teacher of these Authors of these Hadith was the 6TH Generation Grandson of the Prophet Muhammad yet none of these Hadiths is recorded by Imam Jaffar Sadiq strange as he is regarded by the majority of islamic scholars as the most knowledgeable of his time about islam. So its a bit like Chines whispers or THL facts with no authenticated proof proof.

There are two more books of Hadith but these are compilations extracted from the main 4 with a few additional Hadiths " they claim the others didnt know about" LOL

Edited by desertbred