Just read the news seems one third of all British Jews are thinking of going to Israel to live,personaly I have nothing at all against the jewish community infact I have quite a bit of respect for them.....funny how the media seem to be doing all they can to give a positive spin on the Islamic community but nothing in defence of the Jews.

Edited by downsview
  • Like 2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know several Jews - decent, law abiding people, every one of them.   I have no issue at all with Jewish people, and I have great respect for the Israelis....... their willingness to fight fire wit

there not blowing anyone up , mowing people down , shooting , stabbing and beheading people on the streets of Britain or forcing there religion on anyone ...better them than the Moslem lunatics ..

They were .  trawniki men were attached , if I remember rightly to , einstazgruppen squads and as camp auxiliary guards. A lot of these mid - Eastern European men simply vanished into the turmoil

Posted Images

I know several Jews - decent, law abiding people, every one of them.

I have no issue at all with Jewish people, and I have great respect for the Israelis....... their willingness to fight fire with fire, to remain unbowed in the face of their enemies and their willingness to do whatever has to be done, to keep their country and people safe !

• Like 17

I see them ones with the curly bits hanging down, silly hat, anaemic Mrs with olive off the buses glasses, Ill fitting syrup, pushing a buggy, going round car boot sales, even the 4-5year olds try haggling, like down trodden pikeys! Worked in a few of their houses in North London weird fukrecs! 2 bloody sinks! What's all that about?

I see them ones with the curly bits hanging down, silly hat, anaemic Mrs with olive off the buses glasses, Ill fitting syrup, pushing a buggy, going round car boot sales, even the 4-5year olds try haggling, like down trodden pikeys! Worked in a few of their houses in North London weird fukrecs! 2 bloody sinks! What's all that about?

I worked in a few as well , up stamford hill way , they are funny fcukers for sure and some of the houses were rotten but they were never a problem ..

No just funding it?in reply to Sussex, comment about not blowing up people, ect Edited by waltjnr
  • Haha 1

No just funding it?in reply to Sussex, comment about not blowing up people, ect

the jews are funding islamic terrorism.?

look again mate

• Like 1

I have no issue at all with Jewish people, and I have great respect for the Israelis....... their willingness to fight fire with fire, to remain unbowed in the face of their enemies and their willingness to do whatever has to be done, to keep their country and people safe !

I agree - to live on that little spit of land among those arab countries that would happily see them gone and, still be a formidable force and protect their own - that deserves respect in my book.

post-102688-0-41747400-1503255739_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Spot on. Me and my Jewish mate were walking through the town one night when we turn a corner and the is a bunch of skinheads all walking towards us....I said "f**k me amos were gonna get robbed here" so Amos turns around and says "here mate, here's that £100 I owe you"

Is that the same Amos that dropped a pound coin ? When he bent down, to pick it up, it hit him on the back of the head !

• Like 4

No just funding it?in reply to Sussex, comment about not blowing up people, ect

When it comes to funding terrorists the Saudis want some beating ...