Question For The Sparkys Or Washing Machine Fixers.

If you have a washing machine and fridge freezer plugged into the same extension lead can something happen with the electrics that can f**k up the washing machine but not the fridge ??? .........

If you have a washing machine and fridge freezer plugged into the same extension lead can something happen with the electrics that can f**k up the washing machine but not the fridge ??? .........

Can you change the fuse in the plug??

By one with a built in circuit breaker bout 25-30 notes.

It could be the fuse. If not the fuse, its internal so the electrics. Mate washing machines are a cnut and that will need an engineer, so more money ;)

• Like 1

By one with a built in circuit breaker bout 25-30 notes.

It could be the fuse. If not the fuse, its internal so the electrics. Mate washing machines are a cnut and that will need an engineer, so more money ;)

When I bought ours off currys I was offered 3 yr warranty for £30 ,think machine was about £120??

So I said yeah ok ,poor woman looked so happy till I had paid an got the paper work for it ,

I said don't worry I will get me money's worth

The bushes went at 8 months ,think I have had them out 4 times to fix it since

In a word, no.

Try them in a different lead and see if they work then. The washing machine draws more power than the fridge, the socket on the end of the lead may be burnt out only on that one side, if at all.

If the washing machine still doesn't work, try a new fuse in the plug top. 13 amp fuse in the washing machine, 5amp in the fridge.

• Like 2