Were Living In The Last Days......

I honestly don't think that paedophilia and child abuse will ever be seen as normal or be ok. It just won't happen . If paedos try to get it accepted as normal the won't find anybody agreeing with them . If theirs a genuine scientific proof that their born that way then hopefully work will begin on spotting early warning signs and stopping the urges somehow . It's easy to say kill them all but you won't find out until it's to late and some poor kids been touched up . Anger and fury won't help the kid that's been molested

On a separate note . I wouldn't believe everything you read on the internet . Their is plenty of anti hunting people who will speed facts and figures off the top of their head to meet their point and will give it credence by saying a well known scientist or group have produced the facts . Doesn't mean their not lying

You need to look at america right now, certain groups are appeasing the paedophiles, saying there born like that, look at salon, they had a paedo on saying hes not a monster, ffs there giving air time to paedos.

Its all an agenda by the lbgtqrstuv movment.

There have been eight studies done in the last two years, about born that way, an theres no genetic correlation whatsoever.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What two consenting adults want to do in private is none of mine, yours, or anyone else's business. Molesting kids should be dealt with harshly and punitively.   Would you agree that trying to stop

One thing that does worry me and thinking about it after what Welsh-red just said about society accepting and it becoming normal... you have to admit Francie has a point, when you look at Islamic and

Not sure how you're drawing the comparison, my friend.   One is about consenting adults. One is about attraction to children.

Posted Images

Unless you chemically castrate them no amount of pre planning is going to stop the sick fucks doing their evil shit... Even then who's to say they still won't try and abuse kids? Whether born like it or what they are not wired right and have no place in society imo-save the money and put anyone convicted of crimes against a child to sleep. Atb dc

• Like 4

One thing that does worry me and thinking about it after what Welsh-red just said about society accepting and it becoming normal... you have to admit Francie has a point, when you look at Islamic and other countries where this shit goes on openly, seems those societies have accepted it!

The gay thing we will never all see eye to eye on. Tbh; two consenting adults who gives a shit? Yes they parade in the street etc and truthfully they should just shut the f**k up and get on with their lives but they don't, So live with it. Kids however is and always will be a different kettle of fish in Europe ;)

There are instances where people with paedophile tendencies have sought help before acting on their desires and lived productive lives. They obviously know it is wrong!

ALL paedos who act upon their desires instead of seeking help should be tortured publically until death imo.

• Like 4

Ok well evoloution isnt even a theory, were has it been tested an observed, could you show me that sandy, were it has been tested an observed. Thanks

You're obviously not a believer of evolution Francie so i'm assuming you believe in creationism?

The term evoloution is a slippy one, so iv learned to define what we mean by evoloution before debate starts.

Molecules to man is what im talking about?

An so therefore it hasnt been tested or verified as its mainly connecting assumptions together, which could be completley wrong.

Edited by Francie

The term evoloution is a slippy one, so iv learned to define what we mean by evoloution before debate starts.

An so therefore it hasnt been tested or verified as its mainly connecting assumptions together, which could be completley wrong.

That's not evolution. Evolution theory explains what happens after life has formed, not how life forms.

• Like 3

Yes that's what im reffering to...is creationism a better theory/assumption than evolution then?

That's not evolution. Evolution theory explains what happens after life has formed, not how life forms.

Yeah after the big bang, ok born what are we gona call it darwinian evoloution then?

Yes that's what im reffering to...is creationism a better theory/assumption than evolution then?

From were im sitting, i see complex creation, i cant see how this all happened by chance.

Well actually louis pastuer proved already in the lab, that something thats inanimate like a rock cannot come to life by itself, an thats basically the backbone of evoloution, something inorganic amazingly coming to life threw a natural process.

Yeah after the big bang, ok born what are we gona call it darwinian evoloution then?

You're confusing the evolution of the Universe, otherwise known as cosmology, with the evolution of life. The term Evolution is most commonly referring to evolution of life, speciation, common descent etc, not the big bang or space. And again, it does not cover how life came into existence, just how it changes and adapts.

Edited by Born Hunter