Wkad Klischko Retires

With a proper hard hitter aj goes to sleep. Wvlad showed his temple is his on off switch

Wlad not a hard hitter then? If he was still here I think Manny Steward would disagree, but then I guess you know better

i didn't say he wasn't a hard hitter, I ment a ko merchant, the foreman, Tyson type an out n out killer
Tyson and Foreman have retired so who's going to knock out AJ? I'm not saying he's unbeatable but I don't think he's any more likely to get knocked out than the next man. Remember Whyte rocked AJ and Wlad knocked him down. Then he went on to knock Whyte out and stop Wlad. The big man can bang too.

Why don't you just admit you don't like black people and we'll leave it there ??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would have liked to have seen the rematch with AJ but Klitschko has nothing to prove. AJ got the win over him but boy was he exposed. Klitschko left a blueprint there for other fighters to ponder over

Truth be told Ortiz is probably as old as Wvlad...but i still think the hard hitting cuban southpaw gives Joshua problems...the fight im looking forward to at heavyweight is Parker-v-Fury...Parkers no

Wilder blowing out his ass, don't think he"ll face Ortiz.....

Posted Images

With a proper hard hitter aj goes to sleep. Wvlad showed his temple is his on off switch

Wlad not a hard hitter then? If he was still here I think Manny Steward would disagree, but then I guess you know better

i didn't say he wasn't a hard hitter, I ment a ko merchant, the foreman, Tyson type an out n out killer
Tyson and Foreman have retired so who's going to knock out AJ? I'm not saying he's unbeatable but I don't think he's any more likely to get knocked out than the next man. Remember Whyte rocked AJ and Wlad knocked him down. Then he went on to knock Whyte out and stop Wlad. The big man can bang too.

Why don't you just admit you don't like black people and we'll leave it there

listen cause you have your own pet one doesn't mean I hate them. stop trying to turn it into a race game fs you a labour councilor????? all because I think hes gona get kod I'm a racist lolololololololol fulla Shiite pesky

listen cause you have your own pet one doesn't mean I hate them. stop trying to turn it into a race game fs you a labour councilor????? all because I think hes gona get kod I'm a racist lolololololololol fulla Shiite pesky
Says the man that bangs on about muslims non-f*ckin-stop ? It was a joke Len, get over yourself.

Says the man that bangs on about muslims non-f*ckin-stop It was a joke Len, get over yourself.

bollix, I don't like muslims yes defo don't, but they can be any colour. I like foreman, iron mike, david haye. any wogs mentioned your on the ball right away fs, prob got yer we rapefugees welcome placard sitting beside ya. didn't say I hated aj, infact I said he comes across as a gentleman. so I think ya got fermented egg on yer face, as they are black just so ya don't get all offended

Says the man that bangs on about muslims non-f*ckin-stop It was a joke Len, get over yourself.

bollix, I don't like muslims yes defo don't, but they can be any colour. I like foreman, iron mike, david haye. any wogs mentioned your on the ball right away fs, prob got yer we rapefugees welcome placard sitting beside ya. didn't say I hated aj, infact I said he comes across as a gentleman. so I think ya got fermented egg on yer face, as they are black just so ya don't get all offended

Not tryin to stir the pot but isn't mike Tyson a Muslim?

yes he is. its the religion I don't like. think he got radicalised in jail by the blm lolol, does he evenh practice it these days?

Two bob f***ing rocket ?