Wkad Klischko Retires

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would have liked to have seen the rematch with AJ but Klitschko has nothing to prove. AJ got the win over him but boy was he exposed. Klitschko left a blueprint there for other fighters to ponder over

Truth be told Ortiz is probably as old as Wvlad...but i still think the hard hitting cuban southpaw gives Joshua problems...the fight im looking forward to at heavyweight is Parker-v-Fury...Parkers no

Wilder blowing out his ass, don't think he"ll face Ortiz.....

Posted Images

The klitchkov bros dominated possibly the worst era of heavyweight boxing. Not taking it away from him he was a great champion and a credit to the sport. But sadly hel be most remembered for his three fights with the English lads. David Hayes pinky... Tyson fury surprise win and Anthony Joshua's brutal Ko. My opinion

Brutal ko ? What fight where you watching lmfso

First Fury retires.., and now Wlad. They'd all rather jack than face the mighty AJ.

Yet ortiz is chomping at the bit for a crack at AJ and they won't take the fight :hmm: ...I read ortiz v wilder later this year ?

The klitchkov bros dominated possibly the worst era of heavyweight boxing. Not taking it away from him he was a great champion and a credit to the sport. But sadly hel be most remembered for his three fights with the English lads. David Hayes pinky... Tyson fury surprise win and Anthony Joshua's brutal Ko. My opinion

well he never fought after it did he

well he never fought after it did he

What are you saying aj retired Wlad ignoring he fact he is actually 41 years of age and hasn't really got anything left to prove ild of thought he'd have a farewell fight against a low level opponent in Germany atleast plus he was never Brutally kod aj threw everything at him aswell that uppercut was ruthless but still didn't ko Wlad credit to both fighters tho

Would have liked to have seen the rematch with AJ but Klitschko has nothing to prove. AJ got the win over him but boy was he exposed. Klitschko left a blueprint there for other fighters to ponder over if they face AJ. As for Furys win over Klitschko it was boring but effective boxing and not once was Fury in trouble or did it even look like Fury would lose. Wilder has the worst resume of any recent heavyweight champion but after AJs last performance he will always have a punchers chance and does not gas out like AJ so the fight is now 50/50 in my eyes should they eventually fight.

• Like 4

Would have liked to have seen the rematch with AJ but Klitschko has nothing to prove. AJ got the win over him but boy was he exposed. Klitschko left a blueprint there for other fighters to ponder over if they face AJ. As for Furys win over Klitschko it was boring but effective boxing and not once was Fury in trouble or did it even look like Fury would lose. Wilder has the worst resume of any recent heavyweight champion but after AJs last performance he will always have a punchers chance and does not gas out like AJ so the fight is now 50/50 in my eyes should they eventually fight.

Brilliant post

Could see josh coming in lighter to future fights he came in a career heaviest with Wlad if he comes in that heavy against a younger fighter wilder he could be in trouble but I personally still favour aj massively over wilder

Brilliant post

Could see josh coming in lighter to future fights he came in a career heaviest with Wlad if he comes in that heavy against a younger fighter wilder he could be in trouble but I personally still favour aj massively over wilder

Yep aj vs wilder isn't a 50/50 lol. As for micks post I tend to disagree. Wouldn't say aj was exposed at all. He stood up from a loads best Nd that has stopped over 50 men before so he's defo no chinny and he obviously has plenty gas the way he turned it on in the 11th. His statement about fury was the o my thing right in that post and it's irrelevant as the big man's retired and doesn't need to step back in the ring he done what he set out to do.

He gasses bad if the stoppage didn't come in the 11th the last part of that 11th round held of been on silly street again and stopped in the 12 I think ajs chin isn't granite but also isn't glass it's somewhere in between an injured fat sloppy punch from Dillan whyte nearly had him out

First Fury retires.., and now Wlad. They'd all rather jack than face the mighty AJ.

Yet ortiz is chomping at the bit for a crack at AJ and they won't take the fight :hmm: ...I read ortiz v wilder later this year ?

• Like 1

Brilliant post

Yep aj vs wilder isn't a 50/50 lol. As for micks post I tend to disagree. Wouldn't say aj was exposed at all. He stood up from a loads best Nd that has stopped over 50 men before so he's defo no chinny and he obviously has plenty gas the way he turned it on in the 11th. His statement about fury was the o my thing right in that post and it's irrelevant as the big man's retired and doesn't need to step back in the ring he done what he set out to do.
He gasses bad if the stoppage didn't come in the 11th the last part of that 11th round held of been on silly street again and stopped in the 12 I think ajs chin isn't granite but also isn't glass it's somewhere in between an injured fat sloppy punch from Dillan whyte nearly had him out
Would have and nearly mean nothing tho mate.

I know anyway exiting future fights for aj now hopefully

• Like 1

Sounds about right ....shame as the clock is ticking for Ortiz I'd have liked to have seen him have his chance

post-70213-0-04053300-1501790028.gif

Klitschko showed against AJ a fighter needs to box at range and Keep AJ busy. Klitschko had him there for the taking for near enough 6 rounds but for what ever reason he never pulled the trigger. AJ was totally gassed and when the fight was at range AJs poor movement/ringcraft was evident and he was struggling to cope and at times looked lost. To AJs credit though he did regroup and bull rush Klitschko to stop him, he certainly didn't box his way in for the finish though, that was his last hurrah and it paid off. Apparently Wilder has turned down a fight with Whyte to concentrate on getting the AJ fight,no surprises there from Wilders camp. I would like to see AJ beat him though .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1