• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was caught in a trap.

Had a couple of malaysian beaver.

I've got a pet Manatee/Sea Cow. Sorry my mistake, just put my glasses on and it's actually the wife, thought it was rather clever to be doing hoovering and washing up..

Posted Images

What's exotic?

what do you think?
Dunno reptiles used to be but I reckon their more popular than small furries now an once you got the viv,probably cheaper to keep than them.

But in past we have had skunks,African Pygmy hedgehogs,skinny pigs(bald guinea pigs) tortoises and parrots from an eclectus to a macaw.

• Like 1

I was thinking of gettingba tortoise just for to keep younin the garden. When i was a kid i had one. In winter kept it in a box in garage while it hibernated. Now i don't understand all this pish about vivarium and heat lamps.

Wish i remember the type it was i had as a kid. No special lamps or fancy housing.

• Like 3

I've kept allsorts in the past but not now.

what like?

I'm thinking about buying something random like a wallaby

Snakes, arachnids, lizards and mantids etc rather than exotic mammals. Some of the mammals like wallabies and raccoons and stuff are really cheap nowadays. Won't be long until they are feral all over the place.

What's exotic?

what do you think?
Dunno reptiles used to be but I reckon their more popular than small furries now an once you got the viv,probably cheaper to keep than them.

But in past we have had skunks,African Pygmy hedgehogs,skinny pigs(bald guinea pigs) tortoises and parrots from an eclectus to a macaw.

Was the macaw very noisy to keep ? Mrs on at me for one.

What's exotic?

what do you think?

It was loud but didn't screech often,the eclectus screeched loudly and often.

Consider a hand reared grey ,they don't take up so much room and great talkers.

What's exotic?

what do you think?

It was loud but didn't screech often,the eclectus screeched loudly and often.

Consider a hand reared grey ,they don't take up so much room and great talkers.

Cheer Had greys and cockatoos they were far too noisy but seriously tame and clever greys are ok but she's had them before in is now on for one of them macaws.

Me I'll stick to me goldies and mules lol ??

I've kept allsorts in the past but not now.

what like?

I'm thinking about buying something random like a wallaby

Snakes, arachnids, lizards and mantids etc rather than exotic mammals. Some of the mammals like wallabies and raccoons and stuff are really cheap nowadays. Won't be long until they are feral all over the place.

think raccoons are illegal now mate cant find any anywhere. Heard they are breeding in the wild now be good sport.