Looking Forward To This Season.

There's nothing wrong with the white dog he runs better than the bitch very forward dog but my dad wasent going to sell his pup (well I actually gave it to my little sister when they were born) just so I could keep my dog, the lad is very happy with him and I'm gutted I had to sell him I have tried to buy him back but it's a no go

post-93580-0-60960400-1500302317_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent being on here much. Looking forward to this season to start. Start upping my dogs fitness this next few weeks. Being and treat my self for all new ferreting kit aswel so should be a good season

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

well if you sold him for 650 you owe me a score I bet £20 you wouldn't have him at the start of the season and you haven't lol, pm me for my payment details buddy cheers

Posted Images

Your digging yourself a deeper hole you sold it cos no room now trying to buy it back .

ffs lol no not digging a hole pal I lived at my dads place for about 2 month now I'm not there I just genraly had no we're to put him , you sound like a copper

Never mind the excuses you've not asked me for my payment details, hope your not gonna whelch and give up on paying me my 20 bangers come on peddler splash the cash lol

Edited by brambles
  • Like 1

A seen it on let the dog see the hare jake.lol

I don't think you did pal maybe another dog last year but not the pups
defo the pup trying swap for another pup lol
mate your taking out your arse if you must know I sold the white pup for £650 after weeks of the guy asking me to sell him I speak to the lad often and the dog is a1 because I had to move back in with my dad the bitch pup was his only room for one dog there I don't think I'd need to swap it for another pup if I'd turnt good money down for him plenty of times before just I had no were else for him not that's it's anything to do with you or anyone else on here but I don't see why your saying I was trying to swap him if the dog was a yapper and a jackerb as you say I think someone would be verry pissed off