Looking Forward To This Season.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent being on here much. Looking forward to this season to start. Start upping my dogs fitness this next few weeks. Being and treat my self for all new ferreting kit aswel so should be a good season

Have a good injury free season lads can't wait me self just started upping the fitness with me pup 11 month old I

well if you sold him for 650 you owe me a score I bet £20 you wouldn't have him at the start of the season and you haven't lol, pm me for my payment details buddy cheers

Posted Images

A seen it on let the dog see the hare jake.lol

I don't think you did pal maybe another dog last year but not the pups
defo the pup trying swap for another pup lol
mate your taking out your arse if you must know I sold the white pup for £650 after weeks of the guy asking me to sell him I speak to the lad often and the dog is a1 because I had to move back in with my dad the bitch pup was his only room for one dog there I don't think I'd need to swap it for another pup if I'd turnt good money down for him plenty of times before just I had no were else for him not that's it's anything to do with you or anyone else on here but I don't see why your saying I was trying to swap him if the dog was a yapper and a jackerb as you say I think someone would be verry pissed off

mate your taking out your arse if you must know I sold the white pup for £650 after weeks of the guy asking me to sell him I speak to the lad often and the dog is a1 because I had to move back in with my dad the bitch pup was his only room for one dog there I don't think I'd need to swap it for another pup if I'd turnt good money down for him plenty of times before just I had no were else for him not that's it's anything to do with you or anyone else on here but I don't see why your saying I was trying to swap him if the dog was a yapper and a jackerb as you say I think someone would be verry pissed off
well if you sold him for 650 you owe me a score I bet £20 you wouldn't have him at the start of the season and you haven't lol, pm me for my payment details buddy cheers
  • Like 2

??

okay away and wipe your mouth.

Turned down good money for pup that had few drop rabbits and just by chance could only keep 1 dog at your dads what about the black and white pup and red dog which you were offering at stud all champions with price tags in your camp

no mate not a few drop rabbits I kilt over 25 rabbits about 3-4 times with the dog and bitch pup and retrieved about 6-7 hares by the time he was 9 month old think it was I wasent allowed to keep any dogs at my dads the bitch pup is his as ovs already lived at his house ffs I'll just run it for him ect because I don't want to buy in another dog , the black and white pup I have the lad the money back for it because he wasent even walking it or anything then I gave him to my pal as I dosent have the room here but knew he would look after him and has still got him red. Dog yes he was 100% at what he did my fault I run him with bad feet being young and keen and jaked him up well he was pulling up on hedges whitch I dosent like my mate does a lot lot less lamping than me so I gave him to him and he's happy with him and price tags I'm pretty sure I offerd Alfie up for stud for free

Swap what I never wanted to swap the bloody dog lol

you had it up you got found out on moochers for it that's how you have not been back lol.what age are the pups?

Swap what I never wanted to swap the bloody dog lol

you had it up you got found out on moochers for it that's how you have not been back lol.what age are the pups?
no I haven't been on here or there for ages because I lost my logins , there 12 months old on the 23rd