What Do You Think Is Most Important In A Battery?

Battery Preferences  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is most important in a battery?

• Price
    • Performance
    • Looks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fukc sake do we have to go through this song and dance every time d Lloyd puts a post up ... katchum if you've got evidence that he has done something and you are going to use it then crack on and

Not being funny if you was run out of valleys you wouldn't move back home to a valley one over from the one you run from them go to every dog show and not be found by the boys looking for you so eith

Purchased a nice, reasonably priced, cordless lamp from D.Lloyd....   I liked it,...

Posted Images

D loyd what's the crack with them batterys

Are they lithium and what ah are they.

I'm in the market for a new battery and of August.

Yes mate lithium two size 10ah and 20ah hoping to have them mid August this as took a long time to sort out jest not 100% on case type yet

It's a sad state of affairs when we're all in the same game and cant even have a decent word for one another.

Roll On September.

Purchased a nice, reasonably priced, cordless lamp from D.Lloyd....

I liked it,... :victory:

As you know Phil.. So did I and no complaints from me... apart from the colour Tempo of LED.. as with all LEDS. But the lamp has had some hammer and been thrown about and used to clean out my loft when the builders were in etc etc..it was used and abused and held a great charge for more than any nights lamping I have ever had.

It's still going strong. . . If and when Mr D Lloyd gets a set up with a warmer halogen like colour temp. I will be the 1st to buy one.

as for batteries.... Feckk that...who wants to be carrying any other than a lamp these days. ? My Striker and Lithium pack will probably never be used again.

Yes mate lithium two size 10ah and 20ah hoping to have them mid August this as took a long time to sort out jest not 100% on case type yet

Will they have led power left lights like the deben batterys dai.

And what will the power outlet be like because the deben type seem to be a bit shit.

And have you got a rough price on them.

Will they have led power left lights like the deben batterys dai.

And what will the power outlet be like because the deben type seem to be a bit shit.

And have you got a rough price on them.

Yes it will have LED fuel light like others and a far better cable to battery connection as for price I'll confirm it all soon and let you now mate

• Like 1

Nothing to do with lamps , but both of you need to learn to spell , or take off pre emp Tex , it's hard work reading posts that look like they have been done by a five year old , read them back lads , lol

Atb

good job it aint a spelling competition then aint it lol.

• Like 1

Go on call em, ye wrong un

You look a fool yet again is that the best you got you now iv robbed some one lol you call them please do feel free do you want a £5 to put some credit on you phone
Your a wrong un, run out wales for naughty naughty, now you telling everybody you fell out with ye ex mates because yous robbed a shop an nowt to do with bunnies, be carefull who ye tell these things to hahaha

Go on phone em, i dare ye hahaha and im cleverer than you ye wrong un as i know for fact you wont call cops now hahahahahaha

And i bet ye ex mates cant wait to see ye, for telling everybody thete buisness haha

Lol you a plonker plaster all you like about me all over the site iv got nout to hide from any one how's got a fake name on here me or you put your real name on here??

ronnie pickering.?

• Like 2

Go on call em, ye wrong un

You look a fool yet again is that the best you got you now iv robbed some one lol you call them please do feel free do you want a £5 to put some credit on you phone
Your a wrong un, run out wales for naughty naughty, now you telling everybody you fell out with ye ex mates because yous robbed a shop an nowt to do with bunnies, be carefull who ye tell these things to hahaha

Go on phone em, i dare ye hahaha and im cleverer than you ye wrong un as i know for fact you wont call cops now hahahahahaha

And i bet ye ex mates cant wait to see ye, for telling everybody thete buisness haha

Lol you a plonker plaster all you like about me all over the site iv got nout to hide from any one how's got a fake name on here me or you put your real name on here??

ronnie dickering.?

You could be right ?

• Like 1

Tut tut tut its shocking the folk others will deal woth for a cheap lamp, disgusting infact

What's it all about katchum.

What's loyd accused of or guilty of.

Nothing then,,jest more story tell king is so old now