Looking for a pup or young terrier to live on the farm with us, not into fancy papers or anything along those lines, I want a genuine farm dog that will also be a pet.

Looking for something that will kill a few rats when we move the chicken sheds around, bark when the door gets knocked, and be a general day to day buddy.

In return for a buddy to be around the farm with me 24/7, I will give her a forever,warm and loving home, care and attention, feed and vets as and if required, and make her part of the family.

I don't mind paying a few quid for a half decent little type, but some of the things I have seen or been offered are either shocking or need a mortgage to buy.

Ideally want a bitch as I have two other dogs and they get on better with other bitches.

• Like 1

Me house is called Woburn,

post-85496-0-56207500-1498511812_thumb.jpg

Come fill ya boots lads, plenty to chase

post-85496-0-81012000-1498511969_thumb.jpg

Just watch out for George, head of security,

post-85496-0-07160300-1498512081_thumb.jpg

Anyone bothers you, just say the duke said it was ok ?

• Like 11