I saw some of some programme on BBC tonight, life swap??

Two women, one from Alaska & the other from Nottingham....

Women from Nottingham in Alaska "I want this life!"

Women from Alaska in Nottingham "er.....this is different...."

Edited by Accip74

i saw that to but can you imagine linda living there full time when she cried just going shooting.i think thats a big part of life up there.

i think we all dream on living somewhere like that but home is where your friends and family are and all mine are here.maybe exmoor, local but far enough.alaska would be great for about 3 months a year then i'd want to come home.

What fecking Exmoor,id rather travel up the A1 and live in the North East with them brain dead half bred jocks.

• Like 1

i saw that to but can you imagine linda living there full time when she cried just going shooting.i think thats a big part of life up there.

Like I said, I only saw some of it mate, didn't see the shooting bit........what struck me most is what the Alaskan women said about community, no one knew the Brit women in her street or summit? But everyone knew each other in their little community in Alaska.....

i think we all dream on living somewhere like that but home is where your friends and family are and all mine are here.maybe exmoor, local but far enough.alaska would be great for about 3 months a year then i'd want to come home.

What fecking Exmoor,id rather travel up the A1 and live in the North East with them brain dead half bred jocks.

there's only 1 exmoor morton and it's beautiful all year.and local enough

• Like 1

there's only 1 exmoor morton and it's beautiful all year.and local enough

Stay clear of Jhonny.

Like I said, I only saw some of it mate, didn't see the shooting bit........what struck me most is what the Alaskan women said about community, no one knew the Brit women in her street or summit? But everyone knew each other in their little community in Alaska.....

yeah but the brit was an army wife.moved 17 times in 21 years or something like that.she was walking around nottingham asking random strangers if they knew linda and was surprised when they didn't.also thought a church was a castle and thought a town clock was big ben.to us thats stupid but she never needed to know that stuff in her life before.