Charlie Hebdo

Personally I agree it's poor taste

But when all our media had the opportunity to print the picture that Islamists found offensive by hebdo they didn't

They bottled

I don't personally think it's mocking the dead either

The guy with the beer went viral

It is in poor taste but our press has done far far worse and for them to take the moral high ground over this is bullshit

• Like 3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the french are spineless cowards always have been always will be

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsoph

I understand why people find it tasteless and uncomfortable but they do it to prove that they have the freedom to do so.   We ( The Brits) have spent the last nearly yrs taking the piss out of a na

Personally I agree it's poor taste

But when all our media had the opportunity to print the picture that Islamists found offensive by hebdo they didn't

They bottled

I don't personally think it's mocking the dead either

The guy with the beer went viral

It is in poor taste but our press has done far far worse and for them to take the moral high ground over this is bullshit

exactly they hid the pedo rings in their ranks and hacked the phones n emails of the dead too

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsophisticated, for example if they saw someone trip over and smash their face on the concrete they would be bent over in stitches . So those cartoons don't surprise me , I will just put it down to a jealous, humiliated bunch of garlic crunching tossers , and not give it a second thought....they are irrelevant.

They also invaded in 1066, won handsomely and took over England.. :whistling: Why do you think so much of their language ended up forming a lot of what we call English today?? They've won more than their fair share of other wars and battles over the years and all.. :thumbs:

The French hate us , we kicked their arse at Waterloo, and saved them from Germany . In short they feel humiliated. They also have a very strange sense of humour , hard to explain but it's very unsophisticated, for example if they saw someone trip over and smash their face on the concrete they would be bent over in stitches . So those cartoons don't surprise me , I will just put it down to a jealous, humiliated bunch of garlic crunching tossers , and not give it a second thought....they are irrelevant.

They also invaded in 1066, won handsomely and took over England.. :whistling: Why do you think so much of their language ended up forming a lot of what we call English today?? They've won more than their fair share of other wars and battles over the years and all.. :thumbs:
you are going too far back , it doesn't count . And anyway , what about Agincourt ...they defo didn't like that up em !! No you won't convince me that the French are any good . They can knock up a bit of grub and a half decent bottle of plonk but what else have they contributed to the world , their music is rubbish and their films are only worth watching cos you might see a tit or a fanny .
  • Like 1

I think we're a bit like Americans in that we don't realise just how unpopular we are!

There's always some very vocal twat from this country trying to 'progress' some other country,Piers Morgan trying to get more restrictive fire arms laws in the US for example.

And then there's all the stag do's etc with people getting bladdered,fighting,terrorising locals and generally acting like a hooligans.

• Like 2

I think we're a bit like Americans in that we don't realise just how unpopular we are!

There's always some very vocal twat from this country trying to 'progress' some other country,Piers Morgan trying to get more restrictive fire arms laws in the US for example.

And then there's all the stag do's etc with people getting bladdered,fighting,terrorising locals and generally acting like a hooligans.

you are absolutely right , throughout history, England or Britain , have invaded and basically robbed other countries and called it an Empire, but what are we to do now , apologies for the foreign policy's of our ancestors ? No we have just got to get on with our lives. And if they don't like our young folks stag and hen parties, simple , put up the price of their cheep booze .