Beaten By A Girl

Even the russian girls know how to fight, how embarrassing for the little lad haha. Hardly a knock out like the title says but pretty funny

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 4

Russian retard encouraging child abuse.

I dont see any child abuse, kids put gloves on and get in a boxing ring all over the world all the time. No tears, no blood, kids are doing it willingly...wheres the problem? I use to fight with my siblings all the time Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

Even the russian girls know how to fight, how embarrassing for the little lad haha. Hardly a knock out like the title says but pretty funny

............AS an adult she never forgot the lessons she learnt as a young girl ;)

A new low for the THL showing children hurting each other​, WHAT MAKES PEOPLE PUT THINGS LIKE THIS UP ON A EX HUNTING FORUM ?

It might be a hunting forum but this is the general talk section, You're talking like blood was shed or one of them got seriously hurt ffs

A new low for the THL showing children hurting each other​, WHAT MAKES PEOPLE PUT THINGS LIKE THIS UP ON A EX HUNTING FORUM ?

It might be a hunting forum but this is the general talk section, You're talking like blood was shed or one of them got seriously hurt ffs

you seem a tad touchy ? if you like to see children fighting crack on , but I fail to see your motive for doing so and posting your fetish on here.

Fetish? If you say so...would you have a problem with it if one of the boxing fans on here put up a video of one of their kids in the ring? If it breaks any rules or offends anyone im more than happy for someone to remove it but it looks to me like the only one moaning about it is you

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1