Bisley Magnums

I had considered lubing my pellets Jon but to be honest it seems a load of faff. Mark sprays silicone on his mag which seems to work for him but the thought of washing, drying and then lubing :hmm:

Nice result Si by the way. It rained a little down here but I stayed in as I have buggered my neck (fcuk knows how) so somewhat painful.

One pellet to try Si is AA Field Heavy, wow what a pellet, I am very impressed with them.

Phil

Are they in .177 Phil?!

Picked up a tin of daystate ft heavy the other day, look nothing like the pellet on the tin and are basicly

Jsb heavy's re branded!

Cheers Si

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

typical bank holiday weather in north-yorkshire..... cr@p and raining!! by 2pm i was climbing the walls and id overdosed on junk tv.. so i thought sod it I'm off out! went to the dairy farm cos ther

then i carried on to another maze field but it didn't go to plan.. the feeding woodys put the rabbits onto me and the cows on the other side started going nuts managed to get this startled one at

cheers bn yeah they were really good in the hw110 i had too! there defiantly the best pellet in this fx.... been out with my mate tonight and he was laughing his head off! shooting woodys out of a

Posted Images

Just been having a search but only found .22. The really crap AA site doesn't even list pellets. Looks like you might be out of luck but I will ask my RFD to look through his book to double check. It is a real pity if they are only available in .22.

They are just like Fields to look at Si not the JSB style heavy.

Phil

• Like 1

Great result si, great shooting mate,

iv always used bisley mags in my 177 hw100, iv tried different pellets every so often but the bisley's are the best in this gun and the further out the shot is the better they are i think.

• Like 1

Great result si, great shooting mate,

iv always used bisley mags in my 177 hw100, iv tried different pellets every so often but the bisley's are the best in this gun and the further out the shot is the better they are i think.

cheers bn :thumbs:

yeah they were really good in the hw110 i had too!

there defiantly the best pellet in this fx.... been out with my mate tonight and he was laughing his head off!

shooting woodys out of a sitty tree... big plooms of feathers like a pillow fight :laugh:

atb si

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

What size mags you using the 4.51 or the 4.52, i've found the 4.51 to be better.

What rifle are you using?!

Only ever used the 4.52's

It's about as exotic as my local shop gets, these smooth twist barrels seem to favour bigger head sizes!

The pellet and gun combo are far more accurate than me so alls good!

Cheers Si

Great write up!!! And good shooting!! I bought a tin of bisley mags to try them out. At 30yards with no adjustments made to my scope from shooting AA Diablo Field they were spot on but I find my grouping is more consistent with the Diablo Field.

Great write up!!! And good shooting!! I bought a tin of bisley mags to try them out. At 30yards with no adjustments made to my scope from shooting AA Diablo Field they were spot on but I find my grouping is more consistent with the Diablo Field.

cheers Daz

I was using aa fields till I swapped over to the mags, they just hold out better at long range when its a bit breezy!

atb si

What size mags you using the 4.51 or the 4.52, i've found the 4.51 to be better.

It's about as exotic as my local shop gets, these smooth twist barrels seem to favour bigger head sizes!

Cheers Si

hw100kt,

• Like 1

Cheers Si

hw100kt,

hw barrels love the German pellets/h&n there's a good choice!

id try sticking a few h&n hunter extremes through it, my hw95 loves them... wish the rifle I'm using in this post did!

Hi I Got 3 New Unopened Tins 177cal Bisley Magnums

Guy? :)

If it is you... your still about THL now and then then?

Still need to contact you about me HM. Will get round to it.

God I do hope that you are indeed who I think you are, or I'll look a right bell :D

I had considered lubing my pellets Jon but to be honest it seems a load of faff. Mark sprays silicone on his mag which seems to work for him but the thought of washing, drying and then lubing :hmm:

Nice result Si by the way. It rained a little down here but I stayed in as I have buggered my neck (fcuk knows how) so somewhat painful.

One pellet to try Si is AA Field Heavy, wow what a pellet, I am very impressed with them.

Phil

Are they in .177 Phil?!

Picked up a tin of daystate ft heavy the other day, look nothing like the pellet on the tin and are basicly

Jsb heavy's re branded!

Cheers Si

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

STILL WAITING

TWAT

• Like 1