18 months now Kay, 2lb 9 ounces when born, my other granddaughter also gave birth to a baby girl on the 16th of this month 7lb 6 ounces

2lb 9oz he must of been tiny. My daughter was 3lb 3oz and her full hand covered my thumb nail.

He's come on a treat mate and looks a healthy little chap.

• Like 1

18 months now Kay, 2lb 9 ounces when born, my other granddaughter also gave birth to a baby girl on the 16th of this month 7lb 6 ounces

My Grandson was 5lbs born & he was tiny so I cant imagine how big your little Great Grandson was, my Grandsons 17 month on 7th June & has started walking, he is so funny love him to bits ....

They really fill your life with a lot of joy dont they :thumbs: ..

• Like 2

He looks nice and healthy how many weeks early was he to be 2lb 9 ?....he,s a smashing little shape you would never know he was born so small.

My pals son was born 9 weeks early at 3 lb 6 i think he was......the little lads 16 now and still has a bit of a gaunt look about him apparently premature kids can struggle to put weight on ?

hes a little cracker,,,,my daughter whos 14 now,,was 4.13 born,,,,full term but the wife had pre eclampsia (spelling) so she wasnt getting the nutriants ,,i could have her full body in one hand,,,her bum on the heel of my hand,,,and her head on the top pad of my little finger,,had to have the premature nappies,,,,,she grew like a weed my daughter

taken a couple of weeks back, after romping on the floor with him, and hiding behind the sofa, he enjoys my company, and I enjoy his, but its nice to get back home to my dog n stinkers :laugh: I left him shattered

post-59960-0-42281600-1495311088_thumb.jpg

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 1