A Nice Way To Spend The Afternoon..........

glad you managed to get out jon

always nice to spend time with friends especially doing what we enjoy :thumbs:

bet you were buzzing at work :laugh:

I've got right perm envy going on at the moment.... got plenty but nothing interesting!!

whats the stone structure ?!

atb si

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't feeling too good this morning - I've had a long run of days at work and, the beers went down easy last night. ..... I woke up feeling a little fragile and, I had stock take today - great

It's not me Dave - the owners gave me this note :laugh:         ...... I got this one after you'd been down mate   But, today, I have been given a heads up about the next VHTV meet ...... t

Nice going mate

Posted Images

I've got right perm envy going on at the moment.... got plenty but nothing interesting!!

atb si

Cheers Si,

I just couldn't wait to get out of work - I really wasn't in the mood to be working out discrepancies from stock take - especially as it was the first day this week without rain :yes::laugh:

This permission is a nice place - I seem to find something new on every visit.

I've got no idea what that stone thing is - there's a couple of them in the woods.

There's an old road running past those woods so, I guess they could be remains of old buildings from before the manor house was built.

We found what appeared a couple of really old grave stones in the top woods :blink:

Next time you're down this way, stick a rifle in the car and give me a shout - we'll go for a wander mate :thumbs:

One thing I would like though is a really good rabbit permission :yes:

...... Young Harry was saying yesterday that he's picked up a permission on land bordering this one. Apparently, they have rabbits but, they've never been shot at night :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice going mate

Cheers mate :thumbs:

I give young Harry a lot of credit - he pretty much hit everything he aimed at and, he was really interested in how to prep and cook them - it's good to see from a young 'un :yes:

I spent most of the time as tail-end Charlie with my rifle on the sling but, I really enjoyed that afternoon :thumbs:

atb si

Cheers Si,

I just couldn't wait to get out of work - I really wasn't in the mood to be working out discrepancies from stock take - especially as it was the first day this week without rain :yes::laugh:

I've got no idea what that stone thing is - there's a couple of them in the woods.

There's an old road running past those woods so, I guess they could be remains of old buildings from before the manor house was built.

We found what appeared a couple of really old grave stones in the top woods :blink:

Next time you're down this way, stick a rifle in the car and give me a shout - we'll go for a wander mate :thumbs:

...... Young Harry was saying yesterday that he's picked up a permission on land bordering this one. Apparently, they have rabbits but, they've never been shot at night :thumbs:

have you sent the young lad out charming the farmers wives :laugh:

and ill defiantly be calling round :thumbs::thumbs:

cheers si

atb si

Cheers Si,

have you sent the young lad out charming the farmers wives :laugh:

and ill defiantly be calling round :thumbs::thumbs:

cheers si

No but, that's not a bad idea :hmm:

....... I remember how the old dears liked me when I was his age :whistling::laugh:

You horrible miserable git ,

You never took me there did ya , that looks like a perm out of heaven mate, and great shooting you greed twat , lol

Nice Jon very nice

ATB mate

Dave

It's not me Dave - the owners gave me this note :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

...... I got this one after you'd been down mate :thumbs:

But, today, I have been given a heads up about the next VHTV meet :yes:

...... this permission is cleared mate so, bring your noisy rifles - you'll love it :thumbs:

post-102688-0-81413300-1495217163_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice shooting, nice permission too.

Cheers mate :thumbs:

It is a nice place to spend time.

...... I laid outside a burrow in the sun for 2hrs a couple of weeks ago. I nearly fell asleep and, didn't fire a single shot :rolleyes::laugh:

Aaarrrrrrrrrr , that's just not cricket old chap , and your not allowed up the M5 , lol

ATB mate

These Wiltshire folk are buggers mate - when I hear the banjos on this permission, I load up the car and head for home again quick smart :icon_eek::laugh:

Are you coming down for the VHTV summer meet?