Cushty im not taking the piss out of you im just curious.....without all the kennel blindness for want of a better term....and talking purely from the working mechanics of a fight what makes you think Fury could keep a puncher like Joshua off ?.....a guy far more powerful who is going to come out and hunt you down from round 1 to 12.......Fury doesnt have a great chin and he,s never been in with a puncher,let alone the best puncher in the division.

If Ali couldnt keep Frazier off and Duran caught up with Leonard etc etc......what makes you think Fury will be able to keep Joshua off ?

first of tell me how fury can have a weak chin as you put it compared to Joshua ??? I also think wvlad classes as the best puncher if not one of the best in the division currenty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

Fury did have the tools and the style to beat Joshua and as much as I'd like to see the fight happen if it did come off would Fury be able to get back to the level he was at ? I'm of the mind now like others have mentioned that Fury might not be back at all.As for Fury beating a poor Klitschko it was Furys style and gameplan that maked Klitschko look so bad,against straight ahead fighters he shines like against Joshua. The fact an inexperienced Joshua had to go life and death with Klitschko to get the win clearly shows that Furys tactics/gameplan was spot on the night he fought Klitschko. Let's be honest lads here what other active Heavyweights around now beat Klitschko ? I've said it before but if Fury can get back to the level he was the fight with him and Joshua would be like Benn v Watson all over again .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3

A poor klitschko lol you muppet it's the same one AJ just fought apart from it was furys sloppy seconds and Rember who went down from the same heavy right hand AJ lol

I think it's better to go down from a wlad right hand than one from Steve Cunningham. Fury won't be back.

Yeah watch it again look how square on fury is you plonker plus didn't really bother him did it was more concerned about pulling his shorts up ffs

Tyson was without Peter Fury in his corner that fight also iirc.

• Like 1

A poor klitschko lol you muppet it's the same one AJ just fought apart from it was furys sloppy seconds and Rember who went down from the same heavy right hand AJ lol

I think it's better to go down from a wlad right hand than one from Steve Cunningham. Fury won't be back.
Yeah watch it again look how square on fury is you plonker plus didn't really bother him did it was more concerned about pulling his shorts up ffs
What happens when Joshua catches him standing square kid?

Probably the same thing lol Joshua is very overrated power wise fury could take a clean shot from

Wvlad without going Down and Joshua couldn't people need to drag there heads out the bodybuilders ass a good boxer always beats a muscle bound slugger

all that oul depression bollocks is marked down for the future,thats for his dla and tax avoidense .no matter how many millions they get they see it as their duty to claim benefits.aj will stop him if they meet.

• Like 1

Probably the same thing lol Joshua is very overrated power wise fury could take a clean shot from

Wvlad without going Down and Joshua couldn't people need to drag there heads out the bodybuilders ass a good boxer always beats a muscle bound slugger

You can't be so thick seriously. Joshua power is overrated?. Yet he's stopped everybody who's got in the ring with him.

No you can't be so thick for not realising

British stoppages 16 of the 19 where still on there feet the ref waved it of its known as a British stoppage most he's thought have commented after how due to the hype they expected it to be a lot powerfuller

You can't be so thick seriously. Joshua power is overrated?. Yet he's stopped everybody who's got in the ring with him.
No you can't be so thick for not realising

British stoppages 16 of the 19 where still on there feet the ref waved it of its known as a British stoppage most he's thought have commented after how due to the hype they expected it to be a lot powerfuller

Haha delusional son. Fury won't be back. For him the war is over

Delusional it speaks itself why hasn't he clean kod every single one then if he's got the one punch knockout power Dinlos are making out on here

Don't care if furys back or not tbh

Nope he's Bolloxed. A new transit tipper. A dirty barely visi vest. And he's set up for life.

Mans driving a Ferrari for himself and a Ferrari for his misses ffs

shovel shy more like brain shy lol

u can't be a real gypsy. U can spell properly