AJ is a manufactured cash cow on PEDs look at the way his jaw and stomach has changed and how he bulks up rapidly between fights so much money involved in it you can't belief this yeah he's dug tested and clean etc all they are trying to do is rid fury out the game as AJ repeaents boxing better and they can't stand the gypsies being good lol

The gypsies aren't good though buddy

Obviously are to be world champions AJ is a paper champion fury ring magazine and still the true Champ a gypsy man is the best fighter in heavyweight everyone knows it and no one likes it everyone wants fury to loose AJ your only chance and they Won't put that chance anytime soon

that ring magazine belt will go along with the rest and his record if he found too of cheated, he is a dick but I would not wish that on him as daft as he is, do you not worry about his supposed fragile state of mind? or do you think he faked it too get some breathing space as his world collapsed around him? if their is one grain of truth in it, is it right for him too risk fighting AJ, considerd the fact that he has at least an even chance of loosing at best , that's being rather generous, could he mentally handle that, cos winning everything devastated hm so one can only wonder what a loss could do,

think his real problem starts in the camp and not the training camp, its this assumption that 'they' are superhuman, not mere mortals like the rest of us, now several quality upcoming and established fighters are rtavellers and have been over the years , they have always had too work harder in thegyms too be taken seriously takes them more dedication than a gorger fighter in many cases as they are natruarlly forced and challenged all the time in their culture, look at the drivel his dad comes out with its all pressure on the young lads shoulders even carrying the name Tyson, sort of suggest he was born into fighting, I know the family are steeped in both cobble and ring fighting, again all additional pressure on a young lads shoulders,

no wonder he in a right mess he won the world heavyweight championship and then when he shuld of been maing millions and enjoying the fruits of his labour it all went tits up

Hearn right the fight is esily three years at minimum away, ban or no ban he got a long long way to come and the others wont stand still , because of previous conduct and the way they r=treated boxing they wont get any favours sort of goes along the lines be good too them on the way up cos you may well see them on your way back down,

Likesay I started out a massive fan of Tyson Fury but he lost my support by acting like a first class dosser, no self respect and no integrity, worst champion too hold that belt imho poor example to young fighters as well,

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See you're cast in the same mould as him.., blame everyone else for Fury's so called 'problem's but him and the so called 'team' around him. Hearn didn't give Fury nandrolone. Hearn didn't tell Tyson

You can't buy class.

'kin hell..., he's eaten Billy Joe Saunders ?

Posted Images

Thing is were all getting all nostalgic and hung up on an all British fight between two unbeaten World Chanpions and clamouring to see a Joshua v Fury fight but truth be told by the time Fury is ready to actually be in a position to fight Joshua your talking a realistic minimum 18 month-2 years and chances are Joshua may not still be unbeaten by then or even still fighting.18 month-2 years is a long time in boxing and the fight between them needs to happen now and not so far down the road but it wont happen now and that's if Fury does even fight again .

Edited by MickC

Thing is were all getting all nostalgic and hung up on an all British fight between two unbeaten World Chanpions and clamouring to see a Joshua v Fury fight but truth be told by the time Fury is ready to actually be in a position to fight Joshua your talking a realistic minimum 18 month-2 years and chances are Joshua may not still be unbeaten by then or even still fighting.18 month-2 years is a long time in boxing and the fight between them needs to happen now and not so far down the road but it wont happen now and that's if Fury does even fight again .

It's easy to stay unbeaten if you won't defend your title.

seen a headline last week Tyson Fury quoted as saying about the UKAD case 'Ive never taken a drug in my life' this from a man who admitted taking cocaine too the whole world you could not make it up,

He meant a performance enhancing drug when he said that not a recreational

Klitschko simply wouldn't let his hands go, only he knows why. Joshua will. It's two different fighters.., two different fights..., and (for me) two different outcomes.

Because of furys movements it's clear as day wvlad never likes comiting punches unless he has a great chance of landing he really couldn't get his Rytham going in that fight it's the easiest thing in the world to say oh yeah wvlad decided never to throw punches ffs look at the reason why

In fairness to fury he said after beating klitschko that he didn't care if he never won another fight and he achieved what he set out to do. If he wants to laze around and do fcuk all then so be it. Fans only want to see him fight again for their own pleasure and watch him get beat and he knows it. If he beat Joshua then another fighter will crawl out of the woodwork and it starts all over again. Look at mayweather he beat them all and still gets no respect because people dislike him as a person. They even have mcgregor calling him out. Anything to make him look like a coward.Fury is probably looking down the line and saying to himself am I going to make massive sacrifices and dedicate everything to this for the next 10 to 15 years and still have no respect at the end of it. A waste of talent maybe or just laziness but he has done it and reached the pinnacle of his sport. It must boil the piss of other boxers that commited everything to it and couldn't get anywhere near where he got and watching him shrug his shoulders and say he beat a decade long reigning champion when he was fat. Ha ha. He's an annoying Cnut but he livens up the sport and keeps it in the headlines when it's in danger of been passed out by MMA which already would of happened until they lost respect and started acting like WWE wrestling and hand picking fights and ignoring proper rankings for money.

• Like 3

Klitschko simply wouldn't let his hands go, only he knows why. Joshua will. It's two different fighters.., two different fights..., and (for me) two different outcomes.
Because of furys movements it's clear as day wvlad never likes comiting punches unless he has a great chance of landing he really couldn't get his Rytham going in that fight it's the easiest thing in the world to say oh yeah wvlad decided never to throw punches ffs look at the reason why

I totally agree. But read what I said..., Joshua will commit and throw punches.., and when he lands the truth will out.

I totally agree. But read what I said..., Joshua will commit and throw punches.., and when he lands the truth will out.

Sadly it's not as simple as that it's boxing not a slugger down the pub on a Friday night Joshua will get countered and furys footwork is far better than Joshua's he'll be out of range and have Landed his own punches by the time Joshua knows what he's doing plus I don't think his punches worry fury to much

Fury will tko Joshua in the form of his corner throwing the towel in just wait and see

Okay. Like I said earlier, our opinions are meaningless, there's only one way we'll ever know. I just hope your man gets his shit together soon.

Probably the best case scenario is he fights late this year.., and that'll be 2 years out.., plus what gaining and losing 6 stone does to a body.

Don't see him fighting a top class hw until maybe next summer at the earliest..., by which time anything could have happened, and with Fury's track record probably will.

Fury will tko Joshua in the form of his corner throwing the towel in just wait and see

yeah i think the boredom will get to them

Boredom of throwing everything that they have and not landing Joshua will be completely knackersd by 10th

Why is everyone even bothering with this thread. Fury will never fight again he lacks the self discipline and intelligence to sort himself and his family out and get back in the ring.

• Like 1