I'm doing a patio pond out back. It was a pond originally but I turned it into a planter when my son was born,couple year ago but he's bigger now and we got a kitchen refit due so need to move the tank out the kitchen,I've emptied the tub of soil ,but as I drilled drainage holes ,I'm going to reline it with pond liner next door gave me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some ideas i think they look great ?... maybe have bigger one with a few goldfish and smaller one for other wildlife

Anyone got one. Thinking of getting a wine barrel in half and making a little pond for wildlife. Not planning on having any fish.. just some pond plants and hope to get some wildlife visiting with som

Can you cut them in half seeing as your a jigsaw ?

Posted Images

Anybody needing a filter for a small setup then have a barrel fall system ,one high running into another then another etc .Grow water cress in top barrel and pump in lower barrel .The cress is a natural filter .In my experience though ,better to have fish than hope for amphibians as they prefer stagnant water which breeds mossies.

• Like 1