Tried Out A New Gun Today

i went for a walk today to try out a fx 2000 that i bought from hopey88 last week, i dont know how old it is but its sound, it took about 15 shots to zero it in at 40mtrs, its .22 so not what i normally use, checked it on the crono and its doing 11.1 ftlb

i sat 40 ish mtrs away from a tree that is always used by woodys and collards and got 2 woodys, 2 collards,1 ferral and a small bunny, the bunny was around 30 mtrs head shot and the ferral a bit closer, so cheers hopey, its sound mate.

post-73370-0-03142200-1493742449_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i went for a walk today to try out a fx 2000 that i bought from hopey88 last week, i dont know how old it is but its sound, it took about 15 shots to zero it in at 40mtrs, its .22 so not what i normal

nap as ive said keep hold of it mate,getting harder to find these days,ive been looking for another excaliber for nearly 2 years now no luck

Cheers rez

Posted Images

Its not too bad matt, i was not bad at shorter distances but i think the longer would be hard, to be honest thou i wont be useing it any further than 40 mtrs as iv got it mainly for pigeons in barns mainly at night and with it being 11ftlb and a bigger pellet i think it will be perfect for that, my .177 hw100 will go straight throu pigeons at short distances so i dont want to use that in the barns.

(roof damage)

Cheers si, iv only shot pigeons inside that arent near the roof with the .177

i know at close range the pellets go strait throu them but this fx is doing 11ftlb and with it being .22 i know theres less chance of this happening