Another One For The Foodies .....

I do like my food and, I've seen some bloody nice stuff on here since I joined :yes:

In fact, the only thing I won't eat is snails ....... those French are wrong 'uns :no:

While I was working today, the missus and our daughter popped out to a big garden centre/farm shop place.

..... they always sell good steaks - these things are bred, reared, slaughtered and sold locally and, for flavour, they are a world apart from the stuff in supermarkets.

I've got some intolerance thing to something in cheese - it makes my eyelids feel sweaty (I dunno :() so, I don't get it very often.

Anyway, my all time favourite is a good quality steak with a nice stilton :yes::thumbs:

post-102688-0-92504100-1493669815_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I do like my food and, I've seen some bloody nice stuff on here since I joined :yes:

In fact, the only thing I won't eat is snails ....... those French are wrong 'uns :no:

While I was working today, the missus and our daughter popped out to a big garden centre/farm shop place.

..... they always sell good steaks - these things are bred, reared, slaughtered and sold locally and, for flavour, they are a world apart from the stuff in supermarkets.

I've got some intolerance thing to something in cheese - it makes my eyelids feel sweaty (I dunno :() so, I don't get it very often.

Anyway, my all time favourite is a good quality steak with a nice stilton :yes::thumbs:

looks the bees knees,

• Like 1

Looks belting that. I would of made a Stilton sauce myself, it's one of my favourite cheeses.

My favourite meal that I've cooked to date was rabbit and cider pie with Stilton. Now that was special.

Keep them coming mate.

• Like 2

Ruined it with the frozen chips.

Nah, they're definitely cooked :laugh:

.... I know what you mean mate - I do a nice 3 times fried home cooked chip but, after a long day, Aunt Bessies will suffice :)

• Like 1

Looks belting that. I would of made a Stilton sauce myself, it's one of my favourite cheeses.

My favourite meal that I've cooked to date was rabbit and cider pie with Stilton. Now that was special.

Keep them coming mate.

Cheers Gaz :thumbs:

I do like stilton - I'm definitely going to have to give that pie a go :yes:

It was going great guns till you mentioned stilton some reason i wont go past a mature cheddar

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be eating any cheese - Google 'sweaty eyes from cheese' - it sounds feckin silly :rolleyes::laugh:

The problem is, I love it. Mature cheddar on digestives kill me :rolleyes:

If you can get over the whole mould culture thing with blue cheese, a little bit works really well with steak :yes:

I don't know how to double quote but....

Jeff, Len, that tasted bloody good - very tender and beefy ..... She chose that one well :yes:

The best part is - the other half of it is in the freezer :good:

Ruined it with the frozen chips.

Nah, they're definitely cooked :laugh:

.... I know what you mean mate - I do a nice 3 times fried home cooked chip but, after a long day, Aunt Bessies will suffice :)

ffs i was going to say 3 fried chips thats the way i like them.

• Like 1