My Newest Member

i had a bitch direct out of Joe smiths nugget she was a cracker & this pups dam is direct out of Joe smiths jack atb cbx

well chris , you deff got good stuff in your pup, like told the other lad on here , is your pup linebred 1/4 bull x 3/4 grey , so bull and grey both sides, i think joe wanted to or did couple litter like that,.

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shes 2nd generation 3/4grey 1/4bull 10 weeks old atb cbx

front on pic of honey today atb cbx

wonder if it was joe smiths stuff ? , i had good dog of him 1/4 pit 3/4 grey , nugget was the dam. nice pup chris should have plenty of pace and bit of grit

Posted Images

Very heavy for a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull I had a 2nd generation bred this way from Birmingham some years back a lot racier than your pup but was a hell of a dog lovely pup by the way best of luck with her

where abouts in Birmingham did that dog come from

Do you know Gordon? Good mates with joe smith, he kept two dog pups back and I had one of them

yeah I know of Gordon he's got some decent stuff
  • Like 1

Very heavy for a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull I had a 2nd generation bred this way from Birmingham some years back a lot racier than your pup but was a hell of a dog lovely pup by the way best of luck with her

Do you know Gordon? Good mates with joe smith, he kept two dog pups back and I had one of them

Gordon had some good dogs as well , he good bloke to deal with , both him and joe bred good dogs , good honest bullxs, are they still with bullxs now ? i havnt seen either for long while, joe had some good jacks as well, and judged few terrier shows :yes:

To be honest with you mate iv never met joe or Gordon an old boy who taught me a lot growing up I use to take his half cross out for him back in the day just walk him for him etc he sorted me out with the dog as he's been good pals with joe and Gordon for many years, didn't pay a penny for the dog, started him on rabbits at 13 months old caught the first 5 out of the first 6 rabbits he ever ran, ended up 27tts racey with a good head he was very similar to the young dog I have now

that's about right regards joe and Gordon , they never bred to make money , they only bred to get pups for there selves, and pups over as long as they went good homes and give them some work to do, they were happy with that . :yes: nugget the 1x bullx grey dam to the pup i had , was great bitch she was real full on dog, tackle anything on 4 legs , my dog from her was only 1/4 , but he was keen dog, i think most of the litter didnt make old bones ,my dog hit a concrete post, and it finished him , had some good nights with him . :thumbs:

Yeah the grandsire of mine was apparantly a well known venison dog, gordon was nearlly sick when he gave me the dog, he was the same tackled anything in his path, just started his second season when hit his back end on a tree chasing a munty in a thick woodland, That was the end of him

i think the dog, could have been jack , that dog was 1/4 bull 3/4 grey , strong dog, good head on him, strong looking for a 1/4 bred , that deff put some game away . as said both joe's and Gordon's dogs not many made old bones .Funny thing is when round Gord's place he had few bullxs there , think was 5-6 dogs there , i asked why so many dogs, he said because the mad prats leave there brain in the kennel when running game lol, now i know what he meant :yes: .

Yep I think anybody who runs bull crosses knows they don't have much brains lol the young dog I have at the minute often cuts himself on barbed wire etc the good thing with a bull cross though is aslong as it's nothing serious they don't tend to sulk like a collie cross haha :p

il agree with that comment about they leave there head at home that's why I always run more then one dog on I know it's not some peoples way but when you've got s dog banged up and your itching to get out its always good to have another dog there I've lost more dogs in the last few seasons then I have since ive been working a lurcher so it's always good to have a back up plan

Gordon had some good dogs as well , he good bloke to deal with , both him and joe bred good dogs , good honest bullxs, are they still with bullxs now ? i havnt seen either for long while, joe had some good jacks as well, and judged few terrier shows :yes:

To be honest with you mate iv never met joe or Gordon an old boy who taught me a lot growing up I use to take his half cross out for him back in the day just walk him for him etc he sorted me out with the dog as he's been good pals with joe and Gordon for many years, didn't pay a penny for the dog, started him on rabbits at 13 months old caught the first 5 out of the first 6 rabbits he ever ran, ended up 27tts racey with a good head he was very similar to the young dog I have now

that's about right regards joe and Gordon , they never bred to make money , they only bred to get pups for there selves, and pups over as long as they went good homes and give them some work to do, they were happy with that . :yes: nugget the 1x bullx grey dam to the pup i had , was great bitch she was real full on dog, tackle anything on 4 legs , my dog from her was only 1/4 , but he was keen dog, i think most of the litter didnt make old bones ,my dog hit a concrete post, and it finished him , had some good nights with him . :thumbs:

Yeah the grandsire of mine was apparantly a well known venison dog, gordon was nearlly sick when he gave me the dog, he was the same tackled anything in his path, just started his second season when hit his back end on a tree chasing a munty in a thick woodland, That was the end of him

i think the dog, could have been jack , that dog was 1/4 bull 3/4 grey , strong dog, good head on him, strong looking for a 1/4 bred , that deff put some game away . as said both joe's and Gordon's dogs not many made old bones .Funny thing is when round Gord's place he had few bullxs there , think was 5-6 dogs there , i asked why so many dogs, he said because the mad prats leave there brain in the kennel when running game lol, now i know what he meant :yes: .

Yep I think anybody who runs bull crosses knows they don't have much brains lol the young dog I have at the minute often cuts himself on barbed wire etc the good thing with a bull cross though is aslong as it's nothing serious they don't tend to sulk like a collie cross haha :p

il agree with that comment about they leave there head at home that's why I always run more then one dog on I know it's not some peoples way but when you've got s dog banged up and your itching to get out its always good to have another dog there I've lost more dogs in the last few seasons then I have since ive been working a lurcher so it's always good to have a back up plan

Agree mate, nothing worse than having a laim dog peak winter and nothing else to run,