New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

If it's got a flip up filter with a dimmer n improved wiring il pay 150 no danger we pay 300 just for a lithium battery lol, if it does what it says on the tin and performs as good as a striker but finally brings improved reliability n no pissing about with noisey filters etc they'l go like hot cakes..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

i think if you get a dimmer ,,,

a beam that not quite as tight as the 150 but not as floody as the other...

and a separate red led .

flip down filter (maybe clip on so you can sell separate)

get a full night lamping (or maybe changable batteries)

you'll have it covered dai, :D

maybe build in thermal imaging option or nv

Lol aye no pressure then roybo"..

Be good to have a proper none feck about filter like the old clulight tho wouldn't it, them clulights would of been a great lamp if they had abit better performance they were defo decent durable little little things n popular with shootin lads at the time aswell, if something like them was about with better performance be grand oh n a dimmer lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Right I'm getting some were now with the company iv chosen to do the build and produce them.

All input welcome.if you could put the most important thinks you need from a lamp is beam distance dimmer price built in battery external battery how many hours etc etc etc.

Please put you points in order of importance.

1* dimmer

2* size of lamp

3* light weight and so on its jest to help me keep track as I'm dyslexic and would be much clear for me this way.

Thanks David

If somebody managed to get the led in a warmer colour with a dimmer and a good distance beam, imo they would of cracked it.