Kante has just won Pfa player of the year,

What a fantastic accolade for an over looked unglamorous player in a world of shining lights

, not the greatest player to kick a ball but one of the hardest working

Was surprised to see him win ahead of the more recognised players though but I now hope that he kicks on and wins the league ''tis season now again

Whatcsn achievement for a lad whose scored one goal this season

• Like 3

Nice to see it given to a nice, nothing special on the eye sort of player that helps the team bring out the stars, personally hazard for me as been great again with alli should also have been in the mix with the big boys

I agree....as much as those efficient players like Kante are of value it should always be a game changer who picks the awards up look how many times Ronaldo and Messi have picked up the Ballon D'or yet theres probably just as many Kante types in Spain but hard work isnt as appealing as flair......as Carragher once said " nobody wants to be a Gary Neville " :D .......personally ive not seen a more exciting talent than Dele Ali in years id of given it to either him or Sanchez/Hazard.

Edited by gnasher16

It's no coincidence he won the PL last yr and looks like he could be part off winning it again this season , Leicester have struggled in the league without him , he's not great on the eye but he's as important as Sanchez / Hazard , I'm delighted he won it . . Though on the 27th of May I'm hoping to be at Wembley praying him & his team mates have a terrible day ;)