There's no GM breeding behind that bitch, not a drop.

Think he's saying GM mentioned the bitch mate not he bred it .
I'm not saying either.

If you're talking about Toffee then The information that I got was that some other relations (unsure how distant) of my pup are also mentioned in that section. Or are you referring to Kraken?

I don't know many of the names (dogs or breeders) mentioned to me yesterday, but I recognise a couple. I'm not too bothered either way, she'll either perform or she won't

But it is nice to know a bit, even if there's a bit of deliberate misinformation that's been mentioned to me

Edited by Dead Eyes

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't she like fudge but just harder

There's fellas in the game 20/30years who no everything about nothing. A lad with the right attitude no matter how many years he's at it is worth ten of them no it all ignorant fellas.

The fifth dig to a Treacle pup this season, another Roxett grandson

Posted Images

The problem you've got is the tosser who's selling God knows how many pups off fictional pedigrees, the last i heard he's now got six chocolate bitches that he can't breed fast enough !

The man's a class one puppy pedlar, i can't tell you how many people have asked me to check the pedigree he's given them with their pup, I've had people from Europe, America and all over the UK. He's got dogs mating dogs, bitches mating bitches and a complete made up arse to cock load of nonsense wrote down. I always tell them to ring PB and ask him about the terriers in question and pull him up about them, they ALWAYS come back to me and tell me they've left the pup where it is........A fool and his money !

GM saw you at the show, you should of gone over and asked him direct mate.

• Like 5

dead eyes do you think the man that sold you the pup has read the book seen the chocolate bitch tofee in it and added it to the pedigree?

if it is that toffee then there is no chance of her being in your bitches make up

all the best with the pup tho hope she makes a topper

I honestly don't know who GM, or anyone else, is. I'm unsure how he'd know who I am to be honest

And the breeder of mine is a tosser you mean? Seemed a very decent chap and was nothing but straight with me. He didn't give me any kind of pedigree - just that it was mostly Stevens stuff - This information has come from elsewhere

I don't know who PB is either

I'm here to learn a little about my own, out of interest rather than necessity, not to knock any man

dead eyes do you think the man that sold you the pup has read the book seen the chocolate bitch tofee in it and added it to the pedigree?

if it is that toffee then there is no chance of her being in your bitches make up

all the best with the pup tho hope she makes a topper

Na, he didn't give me any type of pedigree. I didn't ask; I trusted the man that put me on to thems word.

This info came yesterday

I was also told that there may be two toffees and it isn't 100% that one

Edited by Dead Eyes

I honestly don't know who GM, or anyone else, is. I'm unsure how he'd know who I am to be honest

And the breeder of mine is a tosser you mean? Seemed a very decent chap and was nothing but straight with me. He didn't give me any kind of pedigree - just that it was mostly Stevens stuff - This information has come from elsewhere

I'm here to learn a little about my own, out of interest rather than necessity, not to knock any man

He noticed the bitch, that and there was only one there with a pink collar on lol

Ask​ LA, all about it, there's some genuine breeding behind her, but PB would sell his arse and i can 100% guarantee he's made tons of bullshit pedigrees up.

There's at least two Toffees that i know of, ones in the Stevens Bible, the other is in Scotland, the one in Scotland is related to your bitch.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

He noticed the bitch, that and there was only one there with a pink collar on lol

Hahaha - to notice it did he recognise the breeding? I don't even know if it was his breeding just that some of the ancestors are mentioned in his section.

Unless he was the guy I spoke to very briefly that has people coming from around the country to him. Although he asked if it was Nuttal blood. I didn't catch his name but seemed a pleasant enough guy

I got some stick for the oversized pink collar but that's only for the shows.

And yeah, I picked the colours myself

• Like 1

Ask​ LA, all about it, there's some genuine breeding behind her, but PB would sell his arse and i can 100% guarantee he's made tons of bullshit pedigrees up.

There's at least two Toffees that i know of, ones in the Stevens Bible, the other is in Scotland, the one in Scotland is related to your bitch.

Thanks.

I think we're in the same train of thought now.

But I didn't buy from a PB, I'm unsure of the surname but it was a different first name for sure

Edited by Dead Eyes
  • Like 1

Ah right, thanks

I dunno who the guy is, and tbh M was very honest and didn't even attempt to give me a pedigree, and I didn't ask.

Just said to someone on pm that I'm not looking to breed her to line my pockets or anything so it's not imperative to have it. It'd just be nice that's all

• Like 1

Would of been some shit talked at that show lol-glad I gave it a miss,you on about the same pb that sold me a bitch with Russell in it and then tried telling me I got it off another lad in his village.tit wrote me a receipt that I still have with his address on.saw the man the other week said hello he couldn't look me in the eyes if it's same fella.atb dc