Names For Names Sake In Breeding

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your a hundred % committed to dogs ....you have time for nothing else   I've been fortunate to know and met a handful of people who are dogmen,   I'm happy just to be a man with a dog   I'

its good too know how they bred, especially if you own one, but most important is how sire n dam perform

One thing I have learnt about dogs you work with what you have got, the pluses and minuses, you try to enhance the qualities and try to compensate for the minuses. Nothing is written in stone in the d

street accident that was just a name i no the man that owned him max on here will tell you that mating wer planed not some old bitch roaming the streets lookin to get lined chances of that pretty thin and to be honest i never really ratted his offspring [BANNED TEXT] the goin got tough but on his day very good as was his owner with a dog

• Like 1

One thing I have learnt about dogs you work with what you have got, the pluses and minuses, you try to enhance the qualities and try to compensate for the minuses. Nothing is written in stone in the dog game its guaranteed to be euphoric and break your heart all in the same day but thats life enjoy what you have give it 100% no one can do more than that. If you arent prepared to give 100% then get into another game.

I'm sorry but that's nonsense, you don't have to put 100 percent in to be a decent lurcher owner

One thing I have learnt about dogs you work with what you have got, the pluses and minuses, you try to enhance the qualities and try to compensate for the minuses. Nothing is written in stone in the dog game its guaranteed to be euphoric and break your heart all in the same day but thats life enjoy what you have give it 100% no one can do more than that. If you arent prepared to give 100% then get into another game.

I'm sorry but that's nonsense, you don't have to put 100 percent in to be a decent lurcher owner

So you obviously dont have 100% commitment to your dogs, I do to mine.If something is worth doing then surely 100% commitment is essential obviously you dont agree thats you choice. Hows my commitment nonsence ? If I do anthing ,I dont go about it half arsed.

Edited by desertbred

I must admit i was always an all or nothing sort when it came to the lurchers,i just couldn't do "part time" or feed the dogs just average etc,it always was EVERYTHING to me,if a dog failed on me which they have i know for sure I've given that dog the best chance of success..It's something I've instilled into my own lads,if your going to do something then you do it to the best of your ability whatever that may be?,dogs being one big factor when saying that to them & even if your gonna f**k up then do that good & proper too lol..I know everyone is different when it comes to owning & working running dogs but like Desertbred for good or bad i always "tried" 100% to give my all when owning a lurcher,feed,housing,exercise & work,they got the best i could give em ?

• Like 5

If your a hundred % committed to dogs ....you have time for nothing else

I've been fortunate to know and met a handful of people who are dogmen,

I'm happy just to be a man with a dog

I've done other things in life, that have benefited my family , my soul and my circumstances ,

I'd rather be a family with dogs and happiness than miss out on my family to catch a few more hares than the lad down the road

Each to your own

• Like 7

Ive lived a very full and satifying life,probably more than most. When my career was my life I wasnt responsible for dogs my relatives were. I helped raise and educate 5 children all grown up, 4 with kids of their own.I am retired and fortunate dont owe anybody anything so yes my dogs get 100% what they need it also satisfies most of my needs and my family are comfortable witht that so you do what you need to and I do what I need to.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Ive lived a very full and satifying life,probably more than most. When my career was my life I wasnt responsible for dogs my relatives were. I helped raise and educate 5 children all grown up, 4 with kids of their own.I am retired and fortunate dont owe anybody anything so yes my dogs get 100% what they need it also satisfies most of my needs and my family are comfortable witht that so you do what you need to and I do what I need to.

ony saying,some dogs just have it,same as the owners.ive seen top bred pups go to men here and never make it.not once,numerous times.suppose theres doggy men n men with dogs,is a true saying.

So at times you haven't been a hundred oerc not into the dogs?

So at times you haven't been a hundred oerc not into the dogs?

I said if you do something give it 100% not only do one thing in your life are you brain dead ? ?