Joshua V Klitschko

Can't not like this guy. Credit to himself and to his sport.

I dont go a bundle on fighters as personalities Joshua is a smashing kid and Fury comes across as a complete knob but none of that has any relevance where it matters...... as far as being a credit to the sport go,s i totally agree about Joshua....ive said for a number of years now he has the perfect attitude for a fighter,eager to learn,keen to listen,loves his craft and willing to put the miles in........if ever a trainer could start with a blank canvas and mould a fighter into what you wanted you would choose a guy like Joshua every time......whether he has the physical tools is another thing but on sheer attitude alone you couldnt ask for more as a trainer.

he deff got the tools for the job in his division , do you think AJ will win Gnash ??, i think he will win by KO in middle rounds :yes:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Aj will do what fury couldn't and that's win in style ??

If you think a ko win is better than beating a champ in his fighting home country on points then your mad lol people can say it's a lucky punch etc a points win is far more point proven

Ffs that's embarrassing. Come on mate now I know you love Tyson and he did very well in winning that fight. If he had ko'd Vlad in the first we would never have heard the end of it.

Sounds like your making excuses already for AJ if he was to ko Vlad. I'd doubt very much you will give credit to AJ no matter how good he gets.

I'm no big boxing fan, like watching Ricky burns and have enjoyed the whole AJ hype, is there not much chance of AJ blowing klit away in the 1st round? Just asking as I seen AJ to win in the 1st round at 25-1 and stuck a few bob on it! Fecking hope it comes in gutted I'll probs miss it as going to see a guy from the gym fight on sat with a huge main even on

I'm no big boxing fan, like watching Ricky burns and have enjoyed the whole AJ hype, is there not much chance of AJ blowing klit away in the 1st round? Just asking as I seen AJ to win in the 1st round at 25-1 and stuck a few bob on it! Fecking hope it comes in gutted I'll probs miss it as going to see a guy from the gym fight on sat with a huge main even on

He's been wiped out in 2 rounds before so it's definitely possible, if Joshua doesn't get him out early he's getting knocked out IMO.

definitely worth a punt at that price and it could happen anything is possible very powerful men who I think will engage each other very quickly, if ether goes on the back foot he wont get a look back in imho,

Am thinking AJ win very early in me heart, but me head says Aj win by ko round six at latest, if goes that far I would be getting concerned as Wlad has been there and AJ aint and if the older mans lasted that long then he really is no push over then it could go either way

gunna be a good nights sport imho some good fighters on show

its PPV worldwide. but there be thousands of good streams on Kodi no doubt,

It's not, my Missus is Polski and their satellite TV is showing it for free.

don't surprise me some of the best streams are polish and Turkish, fair play too em if they get it for nowt

10.40pm tonite on BBC1 there a program about the fight, AJ Road too Klitchko

Edited by arcticgun

its PPV worldwide. but there be thousands of good streams on Kodi no doubt,

It's not, my Missus is Polski and their satellite TV is showing it for free.

don't surprise me some of the best streams are polish and Turkish, fair play too em if they get it for nowt

10.40pm tonite on BBC1 there a program about the fight, AJ Road too Klitchko

just watched it , and enjoyed it, he deff come over as down to earth nice young bloke, he admits he went off the rails and got in trouble, but he said he took up boxing and got his life back on track . It going to great night with some good fights on the show, i just hope AJ can do it on the night,i deff think it will be more explosive with AJ trying to take him out early in the fight, like most have said the longer the fight lasts , could be a real test fo AJ against old pro like Vlad , either way it will be 100% better fight than that feckin farce fury gave when he fought . If AJ looses he still young , and he can learn and improve and get to be a world class heavyweight boxer , he got everything on his side to do it, even if it not on sat night . :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

If AJ looses he still young , and he can learn and improve and get to be a world class heavyweight boxer , he got everything on his side to do it, even if it not on sat night . :thumbs::yes:

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for a rainy day his competitive ring time is off of pure instinct,most fighters in certain situations go back to core basics without thinking its just automatic reactions you learn over years and years....Joshua hasnt got that......he has all the physical tools to beat Klitchsko but none of the mental and emotional tools and Klitchsko will be playing on that........that said ive not seen as hurtful a puncher as Joshua in a long time i always felt Frank Bruno hit hard and heavy he didnt need to catch you full on he could get you over with a scuff.....but Joshua hits so fast and so correctly you cant teach that its just something he has,if he thinks he can touch you he will try to hurt you,he cant even hit a speed ball without trying to break it he is the most destructive puncher ive seen since Tyson and the only heavyweight who puts his punches together in combinations.

All i hope is McCracken lets him fully commit to what he does best i think sometimes you have to put all your eggs in one basket and not try to out jab or out box an opponent i would hope Josh will come out set the pace and really take it to Klitchsko from the off......anything else i think will be playing into Klitchskos hands..........as Bird says above though its not the end of the world if he loses,unbeaten records are a hindrance to fighters and he,s young and fresh enough to go again,maybe even a rematch if its a good fight as these 2 lads are superb athletes and pure sportsmen making it a great advert for the sport at a time when its at risk of being dragged through the mud.

• Like 7

Spot on youngster ,I think its always going to be a worry about how AJ will react when in trouble or up against spoiling tactics without that schoolboy ,junior grounding and experience ,he will never catch up on that ,but if he gets past Klitchco it will stand him in good stead for the future ,every experience is important to him .