Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

I can't believe his mate didn't call him a f***ing idiot and hang up

Ketchum did plenty of hanging up and not enough answering, he lost something that certainly wasn't his phone though.
Shut up compo men are talking

Men hahahaha now I know you're a true comedian.... where are you from cockroach?

are you training for Le Mans?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

Ketchum did plenty of hanging up and not enough answering, he lost something that certainly wasn't his phone though.
Men hahahaha now I know you're a true comedian.... where are you from cockroach?

Is that meant to say for Lemons? You and that dyslexia and all that....

I'm hearing crickets with that one

I'm hearing crickets with that one
Yeah that Rickets is a terrible condition, the bones make a right din. Edited by DogMan85

Are you genuinely going to go and bother a family man again in his own town on a weekend over a trivial argument?

Speaks volumes

Who's the family man like? That cretin is an internet warrior first and foremost. You idiots might find him amusing but he's about as funny as 9/11.

Dogfox needs give the sniff a rest before it gets him into trouble.

Make your mind up, your pushing for legalisation of such drugs aren't You? That's not very considerate of you BGD.

Doing a bit of sniff is one thing but when you start offering out random people on a forum and generally making a bit of a twat of yourself it's probably time to give it a rest for a while eh lad.

Dogfox needs give the sniff a rest before it gets him into trouble.

Make your mind up, your pushing for legalisation of such drugs aren't You? That's not very considerate of you BGD.

Doing a bit of sniff is one thing but when you start offering out random people on a forum and generally making a bit of a twat of yourself it's probably time to give it a rest for a while eh lad.

I reckon I've come off pretty reasonable tbh. If the bloke wants to be the comedian on here then surely he must be that character in real life yeah unless of course he is some kind of fantasist? Now I'm all for shits and giggles but when a moron on here claims to know this and that about someone which is utter bollocks then don't be so surprised when he gets called out for it.