Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

anyhow BGD, from what I read couple pages back, the 'fox' not up for letting this be, he heading back up north tomorrow, first light with a posse to smoke Katchum, :hmm:

Shouldn't you be giving speeding tickets out?

meaning? and no before you ask I don't want either a verbal war with you nor do I want to meet up and fight you, its just not my thing really, I come on here for the dog craic, well I used too, but now its more for the sheer entertainment the likes of your goodself provide, quality you keep it up sunshine, and don't be digging about I'm nine n half stone wet thru ;)
So you're used as a truncheon then.....

no I simply don't indulge people who are of no use whatsoever to me, ;)
Yet here you are sir.....

mate am sat in me kitchen play poker online ,smoking a joint with me coffee this passes the boredom , yea its entertaining cause it is, you know it, but it aint me who just drove/claims too of driven miles to fight a stranger at my own cost either, am happy with my end of things, :yes:
Does the mention of you smoking joints and coursing Hares help you try and blend in.......

oh I see where your coming from now the old' 'your plod' routine to get a rise :whistling: you have too try a bit harder than that :whistling: id say

Your cover is blown Inspector Clouseau.

well seeing as its you that's blown it I wont be loosing any sleep, well the coffee might come into play there, you got enough on your hands already and as I said I'm here to enjoy myself not indulge you, good luck in our quest too prove your dead hard or whatever it is your looking achieve

btw if you ever do come up north not much further than where you say you been tonite, drop me a pm, and you more than welcome to pop in and see if I'm what I say I am, good few off here been to my gaff, met a few more out and about as well, Ive always used the same name no here and plenty other sites, nowt to hide here sunshine, but it aint me who comes on here too impress anyone now is it

I'm up north in a few week sunshine, I don't mean to impress it's just a habit.

well then call in , you more or less said I'm a police man ? so come see if your right,, you be able to psota real picture of me and you and my dog in my kitchen, I will even take the risk of you beating the living daylights out of me, make it Monday to Friday though and in school hours, hel seeing as its you just drop me a pm anytime and yur welcome here and that's no bull

but if am not plod,? well I should ask you to get off the forum, cos its a pretty serious thing too throw between dog lads, but you had a stress full day and am not spiteful so an apology will do Id miss your posts too much,

I'm going off what I heard on here although after the bullshit Ketchum is spouting if half the c**ts on here told me the sky was blue I'd look up to make sure....

post the link to it then please and feel free to call in and find out anytime as I said :victory: you not waste any fuel I be here I always am ;) an apology all I'm asking , takes a real man to apologise, and if you manage it your still welcome to visit, :yes:

Post what link? I may have mistaken you for someone else who was getting accused of being Police.

well then get your facts right next time, I know who you referring to Gun missing off the end of it ;) see six hours poker nine joints and still on the ball :laugh: even got time to wait up for the apology, cos I just bummed out me game not that I blame you for that mind, all that aside you deffo on for coming up, cos this policeman be well happy to meet ya :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

apology accepted by the way cos this about a far as am gunna get to one I assume :hmm:

You have my deepest apologies xx

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

Fox how old are you? read what your writing on here, honest mate if I was you I would take a few days off here I really would, if you did drive up here to fight katchum, then its more important that you take a few days off her, its the internet mate, get a grip , I don't even want an apology cos whay you said makes you look even dafter calling me a police man give your head a shake

You've got to ask how old that strange man is, the bloke is a clown nothing more nothing less. He should be called thrush cos he's irritating as fcuk.

Fox how old are you? read what your writing on here, honest mate if I was you I would take a few days off here I really would, if you did drive up here to fight katchum, then its more important that you take a few days off her, its the internet mate, get a grip , I don't even want an apology cos whay you said makes you look even dafter calling me a police man give your head a shake

You've got to ask how old that strange man is, the bloke is a clown nothing more nothing less. He should be called thrush cos he's irritating as fcuk.

Ive read that twice and still cant fathom it?

anyhow BGD, from what I read couple pages back, the 'fox' not up for letting this be, he heading back up north tomorrow, first light with a posse to smoke Katchum, :hmm:

Shouldn't you be giving speeding tickets out?

meaning? and no before you ask I don't want either a verbal war with you nor do I want to meet up and fight you, its just not my thing really, I come on here for the dog craic, well I used too, but now its more for the sheer entertainment the likes of your goodself provide, quality you keep it up sunshine, and don't be digging about I'm nine n half stone wet thru ;)
So you're used as a truncheon then.....

no I simply don't indulge people who are of no use whatsoever to me, ;)
Yet here you are sir.....

mate am sat in me kitchen play poker online ,smoking a joint with me coffee this passes the boredom , yea its entertaining cause it is, you know it, but it aint me who just drove/claims too of driven miles to fight a stranger at my own cost either, am happy with my end of things, :yes:
Does the mention of you smoking joints and coursing Hares help you try and blend in.......

oh I see where your coming from now the old' 'your plod' routine to get a rise :whistling: you have too try a bit harder than that :whistling: id say

Your cover is blown Inspector Clouseau.

well seeing as its you that's blown it I wont be loosing any sleep, well the coffee might come into play there, you got enough on your hands already and as I said I'm here to enjoy myself not indulge you, good luck in our quest too prove your dead hard or whatever it is your looking achieve

btw if you ever do come up north not much further than where you say you been tonite, drop me a pm, and you more than welcome to pop in and see if I'm what I say I am, good few off here been to my gaff, met a few more out and about as well, Ive always used the same name no here and plenty other sites, nowt to hide here sunshine, but it aint me who comes on here too impress anyone now is it

I'm up north in a few week sunshine, I don't mean to impress it's just a habit.

well then call in , you more or less said I'm a police man ? so come see if your right,, you be able to psota real picture of me and you and my dog in my kitchen, I will even take the risk of you beating the living daylights out of me, make it Monday to Friday though and in school hours, hel seeing as its you just drop me a pm anytime and yur welcome here and that's no bull

but if am not plod,? well I should ask you to get off the forum, cos its a pretty serious thing too throw between dog lads, but you had a stress full day and am not spiteful so an apology will do Id miss your posts too much,

I'm going off what I heard on here although after the bullshit Ketchum is spouting if half the c**ts on here told me the sky was blue I'd look up to make sure....

post the link to it then please and feel free to call in and find out anytime as I said :victory: you not waste any fuel I be here I always am ;) an apology all I'm asking , takes a real man to apologise, and if you manage it your still welcome to visit, :yes:

Post what link? I may have mistaken you for someone else who was getting accused of being Police.

well then get your facts right next time, I know who you referring to Gun missing off the end of it ;) see six hours poker nine joints and still on the ball :laugh: even got time to wait up for the apology, cos I just bummed out me game not that I blame you for that mind, all that aside you deffo on for coming up, cos this policeman be well happy to meet ya :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

apology accepted by the way cos this about a far as am gunna get to one I assume :hmm:

You have my deepest apologies xx

well thank you , and your still welcome

Either agree to a rematch with a referee or shake hands lads shake hands

you still stirring it lol well having survived my first 'internet war' with my dignity intact am logging off , funny as fook, you couldn't make it up :victory:

you still stirring it lol well having survived my first 'internet war' with my dignity intact am logging off , funny as fook, you couldn't make it up :victory:

I prefer to call it "offering encouragement" ;)

You give up some time an go meet him, im done haha, anybody else genuinley got a problem with me that's that bad they wanna drive an hour to spark me out haha or just wants to see if i am who i say,then pm me haha loads been here an will tell ye, i aint shy haha not some big hard man like freddy here, just yer average ex squaddie that lamps few rabbits an says what he thinks haha i not scared of a fight ffs its a fight haha we grew up fighting for fun ffs haha but ill waste no more of my going to meet, in the back way freddy haha

I don't claim to be no hardman either but you didn't have the minerals to confirm that yourself. Give over with the ex-squaddie talk, that means fcuk all son.

I suspect the sisters will have me banned tomorrow while rent boy is let off, you have my number remember Ketchum you owe it to the lads on here and to yourself and do the right thing. Lads keep on pushing for him to meet whilst some of you are there to make sure he doesn't jump the pit.

Haha haha your a cracker haha mine tallys up with my photos, go away now you cowardly cnut, im bored of you so this is my last post, folk reading it cam see truth haha read back an see haha toodle pip sweety haha an remember ye can train an hit pads all ye like, but ye cant put in what god left out haha ye fcuking pansy haha haha

So you make a phone call with your camera then..... ??? where was your phone whilst I was ringing you constantly???? ??

Katchum it looks like you are the TOLC champion.

And fair play it's been 1 of the best threads that's been on here lol.

Mate i wouldn't have gone out my way to meet him, i was adamant an even wife laughed, we knew nobody in right mind is gonna jumpmout car swinging hahahahaha so i told him to meet me where i let dog have a piss an shit, i was gonna laugh at him an go for a beer or summat or deal with watever he was gonna do haha either wzy it would have brightened up my dog walk, but daft arse here drove an hour, an hung about the back of racecourse haha not to worry haha it made for a good laugh haha

The truth is slowly coming out Now, takes courage to admit it. Everytime I caught your voice for a split second in those two calls where you answered I could hear your TV blasting out. ?