Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

So ye never went to catterick race course car park where i told you no cameras an nobody about haha, instead you sneaked in back, on ye tippy toes ahahahahaha that's class, i fcuking knew it haha haha we arranged a meet, put it up an show the good folks of thl hahahahaha

Now you're telling me you gave me the exact location hahahahahaha, it gets better and better this does. Please tell me why you didn't answer the phone and tell me where you was????
Didn't he tell you the race course car park?
First he said Ricmond fcuking park wherever that is then he said Catterick racecourse. I get there in my car and sit around like a plant pot waiting for him but he didn't answer. He answered once or twice but he was clearly in the house and wouldn't give me an answer. I then messaged him giving him the last chance before calling again on deaf ears, I think that is game set and match tbh.
My photos clezrly say i was there at half past im sure it was, no wiggle an twist an crawl your way out of it all ye want, to me now your lower than low, worse than a snake, ye a snake with a rats tail, ye lie an ye cowardly, its obvious of ye came up an in back way like ye claim ye had a mate, you wasntrying to make him laugh whilst talking to me, how else could ye type what ye did, ye a billy bull shitter but i know i was there, i took photo evidence like i said i would, an you wasbhangong was hanging about the back withbye mate if there at all haha

How was you typing all that an driving? Gen up hahahhaha

How can you type while driving, it's not rocket science Wally.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

Can someone on here ask Ketchum for me if I come up again tomorrow will he find the strength in his heart to show up. Tell him to answer that phone when I arrive like a good boy. Tell him I can't wait around all day and night though once he's made his promise.

anyhow BGD, from what I read couple pages back, the 'fox' not up for letting this be, he heading back up north tomorrow, first light with a posse to smoke Katchum, :hmm:

Shouldn't you be giving speeding tickets out?

meaning? and no before you ask I don't want either a verbal war with you nor do I want to meet up and fight you, its just not my thing really, I come on here for the dog craic, well I used too, but now its more for the sheer entertainment the likes of your goodself provide, quality you keep it up sunshine, and don't be digging about I'm nine n half stone wet thru ;)
So you're used as a truncheon then.....

no I simply don't indulge people who are of no use whatsoever to me, ;)
Yet here you are sir.....

mate am sat in me kitchen play poker online ,smoking a joint with me coffee this passes the boredom , yea its entertaining cause it is, you know it, but it aint me who just drove/claims too of driven miles to fight a stranger at my own cost either, am happy with my end of things, :yes:
Does the mention of you smoking joints and coursing Hares help you try and blend in.......

oh I see where your coming from now the old' 'your plod' routine to get a rise :whistling: you have too try a bit harder than that :whistling: id say

Your cover is blown Inspector Clouseau.

well seeing as its you that's blown it I wont be loosing any sleep, well the coffee might come into play there, you got enough on your hands already and as I said I'm here to enjoy myself not indulge you, good luck in our quest too prove your dead hard or whatever it is your looking achieve

btw if you ever do come up north not much further than where you say you been tonite, drop me a pm, and you more than welcome to pop in and see if I'm what I say I am, good few off here been to my gaff, met a few more out and about as well, Ive always used the same name no here and plenty other sites, nowt to hide here sunshine, but it aint me who comes on here too impress anyone now is it

I'm up north in a few week sunshine, I don't mean to impress it's just a habit.

well then call in , you more or less said I'm a police man ? so come see if your right,, you be able to psota real picture of me and you and my dog in my kitchen, I will even take the risk of you beating the living daylights out of me, make it Monday to Friday though and in school hours, hel seeing as its you just drop me a pm anytime and yur welcome here and that's no bull

but if am not plod,? well I should ask you to get off the forum, cos its a pretty serious thing too throw between dog lads, but you had a stress full day and am not spiteful so an apology will do Id miss your posts too much,

So ye never went to catterick race course car park where i told you no cameras an nobody about haha, instead you sneaked in back, on ye tippy toes ahahahahaha that's class, i fcuking knew it haha haha we arranged a meet, put it up an show the good folks of thl hahahahaha

Now you're telling me you gave me the exact location hahahahahaha, it gets better and better this does. Please tell me why you didn't answer the phone and tell me where you was????

First he said Ricmond fcuking park wherever that is then he said Catterick racecourse. I get there in my car and sit around like a plant pot waiting for him but he didn't answer. He answered once or twice but he was clearly in the house and wouldn't give me an answer. I then messaged him giving him the last chance before calling again on deaf ears, I think that is game set and match tbh.
My photos clezrly say i was there at half past im sure it was, no wiggle an twist an crawl your way out of it all ye want, to me now your lower than low, worse than a snake, ye a snake with a rats tail, ye lie an ye cowardly, its obvious of ye came up an in back way like ye claim ye had a mate, you wasntrying to make him laugh whilst talking to me, how else could ye type what ye did, ye a billy bull shitter but i know i was there, i took photo evidence like i said i would, an you wasbhangong was hanging about the back withbye mate if there at all haha

So ye deny havin a mate next to ye when talkin to me hahahaha ye dirty lying fcuker, you dangerous you lad if ye can lie like this haha

I didn't have anybody with me when I spoke to ya that is the God's honest truth. If it helps you sleep at night you believe all you like but deep inside that empty head of yours you will go to sleep knowing you're not half the man you thought you were.....

anyhow BGD, from what I read couple pages back, the 'fox' not up for letting this be, he heading back up north tomorrow, first light with a posse to smoke Katchum, :hmm:

meaning? and no before you ask I don't want either a verbal war with you nor do I want to meet up and fight you, its just not my thing really, I come on here for the dog craic, well I used too, but now its more for the sheer entertainment the likes of your goodself provide, quality you keep it up sunshine, and don't be digging about I'm nine n half stone wet thru ;)

mate am sat in me kitchen play poker online ,smoking a joint with me coffee this passes the boredom , yea its entertaining cause it is, you know it, but it aint me who just drove/claims too of driven miles to fight a stranger at my own cost either, am happy with my end of things, :yes:
Does the mention of you smoking joints and coursing Hares help you try and blend in.......

oh I see where your coming from now the old' 'your plod' routine to get a rise :whistling: you have too try a bit harder than that :whistling: id say

well seeing as its you that's blown it I wont be loosing any sleep, well the coffee might come into play there, you got enough on your hands already and as I said I'm here to enjoy myself not indulge you, good luck in our quest too prove your dead hard or whatever it is your looking achieve

btw if you ever do come up north not much further than where you say you been tonite, drop me a pm, and you more than welcome to pop in and see if I'm what I say I am, good few off here been to my gaff, met a few more out and about as well, Ive always used the same name no here and plenty other sites, nowt to hide here sunshine, but it aint me who comes on here too impress anyone now is it

well then call in , you more or less said I'm a police man ? so come see if your right,, you be able to psota real picture of me and you and my dog in my kitchen, I will even take the risk of you beating the living daylights out of me, make it Monday to Friday though and in school hours, hel seeing as its you just drop me a pm anytime and yur welcome here and that's no bull

but if am not plod,? well I should ask you to get off the forum, cos its a pretty serious thing too throw between dog lads, but you had a stress full day and am not spiteful so an apology will do Id miss your posts too much,

I'm going off what I heard on here although after the bullshit Ketchum is spouting if half the c**ts on here told me the sky was blue I'd look up to make sure....

Edited by DogMan85

and BTW you don't impress me, I'm not the sort who gets easily impressed by the ones who can really carry it out, if you can and you do so be it, otherwise you pop in have a coffee say stone me you deffo not plod mate, am sorry quick post and photo one here just too clear the air and away you go where ever yu go up north regular, to be hinest if your some big time gangster/cage fighter local hardman, what ever I'm not really fussed, am forty odd pal and seen it all before, am still alive and kicking, not keen on being called a police man though? bit low that really seeing as you really don't know me at all, not really on your radr until tonite

and BTW you don't impress me, I'm not the sort who gets easily impressed by the ones who can really carry it out, if you can and you do so be it, otherwise you pop in have a coffee say stone me you deffo not plod mate, am sorry quick post and photo one here just too clear the air and away you go where ever yu go up north regular, to be hinest if your some big time gangster/cage fighter local hardman, what ever I'm not really fussed, am forty odd pal and seen it all before, am still alive and kicking, not keen on being called a police man though? bit low that really seeing as you really don't know me at all, not really on your radr until tonite

fkn hell rich your getting drawn in by this clown .over your head pal !!.

I'm going off what I heard on here although after the bullshit Ketchum is spouting if half the c**ts on here told me the sky was blue I'd look up to make sure....

post the link to it then please and feel free to call in and find out anytime as I said :victory: you not waste any fuel I be here I always am ;) an apology all I'm asking , takes a real man to apologise, and if you manage it your still welcome to visit, :yes:

So ye deny havin a mate next to ye when talkin to me hahahaha ye dirty lying fcuker, you dangerous you lad if ye can lie like this haha
I didn't have anybody with me when I spoke to ya that is the God's honest truth. If it helps you sleep at night you believe all you like but deep inside that empty head of yours you will go to sleep knowing you're not half the man you thought you were.....
Fcuking liar, so where was ye at half past when i took photos??? Hahaha

Half past? I rang you about 8.35-8.40 to tell you where I was shit for brain, I suppose you've conveniently forgot about that yeah?

Fox how old are you? read what your writing on here, honest mate if I was you I would take a few days off here I really would, if you did drive up here to fight katchum, then its more important that you take a few days off her, its the internet mate, get a grip , I don't even want an apology cos whay you said makes you look even dafter calling me a police man give your head a shake

post the link to it then please and feel free to call in and find out anytime as I said :victory: you not waste any fuel I be here I always am ;) an apology all I'm asking , takes a real man to apologise, and if you manage it your still welcome to visit, :yes:

Post what link? I may have mistaken you for someone else who was getting accused of being Police.

He delusional mate, makes stuff up as he goes along, cant argue or nowt with somebody who just changes story to suit, fcuk him,mim about done, poor lad needs help i reckon

Sneaked in back way hahahaha im still laughing, wife in a huff cos iv laughed non stop for past few hours hahaha ill let her stay out longer thsn usual shopping tomorrow haha

lol mines just strolled in but we at war so its no problem me sat laughing all night at this , for a while I honestly thought it was a double account wind up, but its obviously not, hell wjhat am I letting myself in for , do you think he will come, theres no fight on offer, but I will be sat there the minute he rocks up, spliff in hand hope old nero don't bite him

• Like 1

Fox how old are you? read what your writing on here, honest mate if I was you I would take a few days off here I really would, if you did drive up here to fight katchum, then its more important that you take a few days off her, its the internet mate, get a grip , I don't even want an apology cos whay you said makes you look even dafter calling me a police man give your head a shake

You've got to ask how old that strange man is, the bloke is a clown nothing more nothing less. He should be called thrush cos he's irritating as fcuk.

Post what link? I may have mistaken you for someone else who was getting accused of being Police.

well then get your facts right next time, I know who you referring to Gun missing off the end of it ;) see six hours poker nine joints and still on the ball :laugh: even got time to wait up for the apology, cos I just bummed out me game not that I blame you for that mind, all that aside you deffo on for coming up, cos this policeman be well happy to meet ya :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

apology accepted by the way cos this about a far as am gunna get to one I assume :hmm:

• Like 1