Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

agreed it is common,,,but to sugest on foot was a waste of time....you need to get out more ;)

Your wasting your time, he is right, it is a waste of time if all you got is unfit unconditioned dog's that only ever get out when papped out motor
Those dogs that are worked out the motor probably see more action in a night than your jackers do in a year lampinh the back garden.
Well maybe ye should take there doc martens off next time hahaha as they obviously hindered there abilities hahahaha

Ye welcome come here anytime an see my mutt run in back garden haha ill even hold wee mans pads for ye or get bag on chains hahaha but there again, iv had this discussion with a more than a couple of ye alter egos haha still no show haha

I don't need to come all that way to catch a few little Bunny Wabbits. I'm up working in Carlisle in a few week, I might take up your offer if you decide to get off the laptop and do a bit. Don't worry your culls will make valuable ferret food. ??

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

To be fair dogman tomo has plenty of experience lad.

Does he? Says who? You?

Sure hes put up lots of vids, pics an stories, an so does his pals.

Have you any stories or pics genuine question lad?

agreed it is common,,,but to sugest on foot was a waste of time....you need to get out more ;)

Your wasting your time, he is right, it is a waste of time if all you got is unfit unconditioned dog's that only ever get out when papped out motor
Those dogs that are worked out the motor probably see more action in a night than your jackers do in a year lampinh the back garden.

Well maybe ye should take there doc martens off next time hahaha as they obviously hindered there abilities hahahaha

Ye welcome come here anytime an see my mutt run in back garden haha ill even hold wee mans pads for ye or get bag on chains hahaha but there again, iv had this discussion with a more than a couple of ye alter egos haha still no show haha

I don't need to come all that way to catch a few little Bunny Wabbits. I'm up working in Carlisle in a few week, I might take up your offer if you decide to get off the laptop and do a bit. Don't worry your culls will make valuable ferret food.
Yabba yabba yabba hahahaha thought as much freddy, if ye wanna learn a bit about getting mutt fit, ill give ye my 10 year old lads number an im sure he will talk ye through it when he finishes school haha

Lol

I don't need to come all that way to catch a few little Bunny Wabbits. I'm up working in Carlisle in a few week, I might take up your offer if you decide to get off the laptop and do a bit. Don't worry your culls will make valuable ferret food.
Yabba yabba yabba hahahaha thought as much freddy, if ye wanna learn a bit about getting mutt fit, ill give ye my 10 year old lads number an im sure he will talk ye through it when he finishes school haha

Yawn....... he's 13 now, you've spent the last 3 years of his life on here 24/7. Priorities and all that Kenny..... ??

Does he? Says who? You?

Stories hahahahaha don't make me laugh pal. I'm not saying Tomo hasn't done a bit as I don't know the bloke but come fcuking on will ya.

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try and finish it off and them still failing and being made to look like the absolute wankers that they are........that's what that is !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 11

Does he? Says who? You?

He got a video????do that count...

Do that count? I think you should be asking to do your sons homework Kenny.....

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try and finish it off and them still failing and being made to look like the absolute wankers that they are........that's what that is !

Driving the quarry into the middle of the field is common practice believe it or not. You obviously don't agree with it and think it's unsporting and I do, these lads were out to catch by any means possible. Is it sporting is it fcuk but this is nothing new pal.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

• Like 9

Each to their own I say, I'm sure many on here have done worse in their time.