Landlord Refuses To Let To Ethnicities That Eat A Lot Of Curry.

I actually prefer not to have white neighbours next to my property.. colored people they mind their own business but white people always nosey c**ts..

So why do you go and live in predominantly white countries then?

Stop trolling and turning this into a race thing.. and immigration issue.

Stick to topic .. " mod"

I think saying you'd rather not live next to white people is a race thing you stupid racist. It's like me going to live in some 3rd world african shithole then moaning about the blacks next door.

I bet they'd rather not live next to you either.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last year I was in the UK I was on the road doing maintenance on rental properties & even people you'd assume were respectable are still fcuking filth!!   We rent out a property here in Brus

you have to be very carfull with how you word things,,,we turn folk away at work,,,and we DONT have to give a reason,,,it gets right up folks back,,,they stand there demanding you tell them,,,you cant

Up to him, I told my estate agent not to send any darkies round cause I wouldn't sell the house to them.......thought he was gonna piss in his pants the face on him ! Lol

I actually prefer not to have white neighbours next to my property.. colored people they mind their own business but white people always nosey c**ts..

That's because we're told to keep an eye on you...... Never know which one get promoted to jhady next

• Like 1

Stick to topic .. " mod"

I think saying you'd rather not live next to white people is a race thing you stupid racist. It's like me going to live in some 3rd world african shithole then moaning about the blacks next door.

White people in sourh africa moan bout blacks.. and create their own white only ghettos

Its not a race thing, its just that most of them they are nosey..

Like indians smell of curry, whites.. not all ,but some are. I just had better experience with colored

Well australia native people are black .. just like africa.. just that white over populated it .

Edited by AXUM

Stick to topic .. " mod"

White people in sourh africa moan bout blacks.. and create their own white only ghettos

Like indians smell of curry, whites.. not all ,but some are. I just had better experience with colored

Well australia native people are black .. just like africa.. just that white over populated it .

White people like more solid houses to keep the valuables from being stolen by the blacks so a house made Goat shit and Phlegm is only suitable for the blacks

So there not going to live in the same area

• Like 1

Stick to topic .. " mod"

White people like more solid houses to keep the valuables from being stolen by the blacks so a house made Goat shit and Phlegm is only suitable for the blacks

1.8 percent of whites in south africa live below poverty

There was a guy in Australia advertising, said no Asians , bit of a media storm, when interviewed he was adamant that he hates them etc, turned out he was saying agent. On YouTube somewhere I'm sure

Haha...

Stick to topic .. " mod"

Could you stop referring to people as coloured please....I find it offensive.

• Like 1

Stick to topic .. " mod"

Theres whites living below the poverty then a few more levels till you reach the black man in his mud hut

Yes I know there's some posh show off blacks out there that have a corrugated metal roof

• Like 2

Stick to topic .. " mod"

Theres whites living below the poverty then a few more levels till you reach the black man in his mud hut

Yes I know there's some posh show off blacks out there that have a corrugated metal roof

Those who live in mud hut are independent.. live better then white who in city below poverty with corrugated metal roof

Stick to topic .. " mod"

Those who live in mud hut are independent.. live better then white who in city below poverty with corrugated metal roof
Another cracker from AXUM...It's like listening to captain caveman with the way you type

Stick to topic .. " mod"

Another cracker from AXUM...It's like listening to captain caveman with the way you type

My tribe are desert dwellers. Bo caveman in my dna..

Now piss off to ur corrugated thread lol