Questions I Asked Countryside Alliance Today.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it   Why don't you fuk off you scruffy ,lurcher owning oik ,we don't want to associate with your type Yours sincerely, Double barrel chinless twat .esq

I hunted these lands as a child and as a Student I then left the Country to follow my chosen career. In the Twighlight years of my life I returned to the UK for one of my Childrens professional stud

Unity has never been a strong point when it comes to hunting with dogs in general,the red coated horse back hunting enthusiasts,the footpack followers of hounds were & never likely are to unite wi

Has anyone been into Petitions uk government it is worth a look as it will show you how lazy we are there is about 7 open

Petitions against all hunting we have three well the fox hunters have 3 we have 1 and it is worded hare coursing feck me we could have named it better than that and on all the anti ones the have 15,000 votes you only need 10,000 votes too get an answer from parlement 100,000 votes get. You heard in parlement.

https://petition.parliament.uk/

Have o look at all the open hunting petitions we have only 250 votes on our hare coursing one that will ever get passed in court or parlement so let's get one started and everyone and get all your family and friends to enter the partition anti had almost 18,000 votes I am very positive we could do better than that .

its a bit sad nobody has the stomach for the fight anymore, but years of labour ruling and many unjust laws imposed on us in all walks of life as a result of it, look at the ess they left this country in the hunting act was just one of the first of many unworkable laws all aimed to suit the minority who helped get them elected, however they are now in the majority, and even though they been chased into history after ruining the country we still left with the legacy of selfish rulings aimed to destroy a way of life that goes back milleniums, first they seen all hunters divided by slandering lurchermen and fox hunters from fishermen and shooters, they kept the real rpfit based ones that would of ultimately afforded a better defence and went for the jugular on fox hunting which was only ever a social class, thing, its not like the ban stopped foxes dying or any other pest species, lurchermen got it cos theyn they could not be accused of class snobbery by the rich who defend fox hunting, the failure to mount and defnce is likely cos the hunts also wanted to viewed separately from the average lurcherman lamper and courser, didvide and conquer oldest trick in the book

the AWL or whoever wants can shout until they blue in the face but facts are facts it aint coming back anytime soon, mainly die too the fact the countries in such a mess its so far down on the list of priorities that its never gunna reach the top in my life time,

which would be MP would be brave enough too hook up with lurchermen coursers and publicly back there cause and present there argument, the risk to their careers would not be worth the effort, the truth is now the vast majority see it as cruel and resigned too history, if it went to open vote there could be a situation where what we have now is reduced even further, the aintis have outdone us on presenting and funding there case at the higher level and they have the ear of joe public which aint helped when we all now and again present ourselves in a lss than desirable light or our peer do if we don't

Likesay good luck to anyone trying ,, me ? I'm just going too keep on walking my dogs where I choose too as somebody said above its nevr going to change for most anyhow

Yes it is never going to change if we have no Fight there is a lot of us just sit back and let them feck you better try something than nothing.

• Like 1

Some sections of hunting activity e.g fox huntin packs and shooting show a lot more unity and support for their choice of sport than most of those claiming to be dog men. Public perceptions and possible support will never be changed or gained when its plain that the majority of those claiming to be dog workers are least interested in protecting or recouping any ground lost to the Antis over the years. The statements like I will carry on no matter what or any changes wont affect me I WILL CARRY ON AS USUAL . I and many others have heard it all before. Many who posted shite all over the nett photos and graphic accounts of their activities on face book and many web sites have pulled the plug on their country activities and dont even have dogs now. let alone carrying on regardless Even the few crumbs permitted under the heading vermin control within the Act are and will be eroded .with ever tightening restrictions and legislation How many folk out ferreting . lamping rabbits or ratting on permission have been hassled and had to prove they are not acting illegally. Its a sorry state when lads in the game state no one has the stomach any more for a campaign its a waste of time it certainly doent bode well for the immediate future let alone long term. Lots of lads complain about shite being bred and sold this is also linked to the Hunting Act Some lads get dogs confiscated and not returned or f****d by poor RSPCA CARE if they are returned so people pay a little money same as the cheap desposable cheap cars that will get crushed if you are apprehended coursing. and these cheap dogs as well as the cheap runabouts are also looked on as being desposable. Some lads say that no access to top bred dogs , why would people breed top rate animals if the hunting game has no future?so they can collect rossettes or go bag racing? It really is a sign of the times when peoples desire to standup to defend things has been either crushed or legislated out of them. Governments seem to thrive on crushing the life and fight out of folk no matter in what area . Hunting petitions are an utter waste of time if hunters are to gutless to fight for their corner then how or why should joe public be asked or expected to sign for something that apparrently the participants cant be arsed to try and protect ?

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

I cant believe you havnt joined yet. You wont see any court cases being fought for lurcher people until they are members,but somehow its easier not to spend a few quid and just be negative. You can pay monthly and they have a offer atm for new members which costs less than a fiver a month or putting it another way.. two very cheap pints!! If you want to be heard then join in or carry on grumbling like old farts from the sidelines. I would love to have seen the CA tested on here when we have had people picked on by the RSPCA like the lad who we had the auction for whos terrier was returned in pieces in a bag. if that lad or others we have seen had been a member of CA we wound of seen there true colours as far as ordinary lads with lurchers and terriers go,but still you just carry on putting up your negative barriers and coming up with reasons why not to join. You must like being losers and on the losing side because when it comes down to it they are our only chance. If we are members in number we have a say if only because we are worth a few quid to them in subs,but otherwise why would they bother?

Edited by jeemes
  • Like 2

Some sections of hunting activity e.g fox huntin packs and shooting show a lot more unity and support for their choice of sport than most of those claiming to be dog men. Public perceptions and possible support will never be changed or gained when its plain that the majority of those claiming to be dog workers are least interested in protecting or recouping any ground lost to the Antis over the years. The statements like I will carry on no matter what or any changes wont affect me I WILL CARRY ON AS USUAL . I and many others have heard it all before. Many who posted shite all over the nett photos and graphic accounts of their activities on face book and many web sites have pulled the plug on their country activities and dont even have dogs now. let alone carrying on regardless Even the few crumbs permitted under the heading vermin control within the Act are and will be eroded .with ever tightening restrictions and legislation How many folk out ferreting . lamping rabbits or ratting on permission have been hassled and had to prove they are not acting illegally. Its a sorry state when lads in the game state no one has the stomach any more for a campaign its a waste of time it certainly doent bode well for the immediate future let alone long term. Lots of lads complain about shite being bred and sold this is also linked to the Hunting Act Some lads get dogs confiscated and not returned or f****d by poor RSPCA CARE if they are returned so people pay a little money same as the cheap desposable cheap cars that will get crushed if you are apprehended coursing. and these cheap dogs as well as the cheap runabouts are also looked on as being desposable. Some lads say that no access to top bred dogs , why would people breed top rate animals if the hunting game has no future?so they can collect rossettes or go bag racing? It really is a sign of the times when peoples desire to standup to defend things has been either crushed or legislated out of them. Governments seem to thrive on crushing the life and fight out of folk no matter in what area . Hunting petitions are an utter waste of time if hunters are to gutless to fight for their corner then how or why should joe public be asked or expected to sign for something that apparrently the participants cant be arsed to try and protect ?

DB yes I agree 100% with you I see lots of people on here and sometimes think they are only here on THL just to slag off people and everything someone mentions something they attack them not real fair is it I was brought up to love the hunting game by my father and forefatherse I am not just someone that has had his first running dog but I am just fecked off with people talking about nothing being done well lets get off out lazy asses and try.

DB what do you recomend we do I think everyone should forget about what has happened stop holding grudges and bad mouthing people and all pull together we will never please everyone but if we are honest and straight out with people and box clever we like dogs that do not cock stash shame about some of the people give up so easy it is not going to be easy long fight we may never get it all back but we have to try I will give 100% I want to leave something to my sons and grandkids is there any young men in the game that has bottle would it be nice if we could go out for a run without looking over your sholder would the young ones not like that I would so is there anyone up for it.

No one gives a rats arse about lurcher men , if the ban was rescinded for the packs we would be left on the far bank standing with our banners

I always got the opinion that the packs would rather we were kept at arms length

Yes I agree but the packs are orginised not like lurcher men they can't agree about anything packs are fighting for there rights so must we.

Some of the anti hunt videos actually have me siding with them so god knows how the general public feel about stuff

The general public believe anything they are told they do not know about hunting anything just what they read from anti also what they see on tv police men saying dogs ripping hares apart and the police do not know what they are talking about they say 2 or 3 dogs running a hare most of the dog men I know run single slip and never seen a hare ripped apart we kill them to eat no good if they are ripped apart.

• Like 1

Lol

If you believe lurcher men are honest old country rascals nipping one for the pot then your naive mate

I don't believe the majority of things printed either and I live in the heart of gallelio country but to be honest , we are our own worst enemy ,

I'll say it again, those lads in the daily mail not long back are absolutely average in the world of lurchers

I know that when I was younger , every time I slipped a dog on a hare, i was breaking at least 10 laws

• Like 2

I cant believe you havnt joined yet. You wont see any court cases being fought for lurcher people until they are members,but somehow its easier not to spend a few quid and just be negative. You can pay monthly and they have a offer atm for new members which costs less than a fiver a month or putting it another way.. two very cheap pints!! If you want to be heard then join in or carry on grumbling like old farts from the sidelines. I would love to have seen the CA tested on here when we have had people picked on by the RSPCA like the lad who we had the auction for whos terrier was returned in pieces in a bag. if that lad or others we have seen had been a member of CA we wound of seen there true colours as far as ordinary lads with lurchers and terriers go,but still you just carry on putting up your negative barriers and coming up with reasons why not to join. You must like being losers and on the losing side because when it comes down to it they are our only chance. If we are members in number we have a say if only because we are worth a few quid to them in subs,but otherwise why would they bother?

The losers are folk like yourself afrraid to stand up for what is right why the f**k should folk contribute to an organisation that even you yourself say are not interested you are short in the grey maytter department. I was taught as a kid if you believe in something be prepared to fight for it, not be prepared to let others carry the burden for you if your not prepared to yourself.

• Like 1