Clock Work Orange

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird and shit .......

Council estate juveniles committing violent crime, houses being invaded with the occupants at home and ransacked, abuse of women........sounds more like a documentary of Britain 2017

Much preferred the book over the film, I think the film loses the point but then Kubrick did the same thing with the Shining... Also I heard the film is based on the American version of the novel that

Cult classic & the Anthony Burgess book is a must read imo......

deff mate , was in it day but watch it now its nothing , to what films are around today. Only 1 film that ever shook me up , was the Devils with Oliver Reed , bloody hell the torture scenes , where break his legs, and put needles through tongue , i nearly walked out the cinema , even now today i still think the film is shocking Ken Russell at his best or in this worst :yes:

• Like 1

deff mate , was in it day but watch it now its nothing , to what films are around today. Only 1 film that ever shook me up , was the Devils with Oliver Reed , bloody hell the torture scenes , where break his legs, and put needles through tongue , i nearly walked out the cinema , even now today i still think the film is shocking Ken Russell at his best or in this worst :yes:

Yeh I know mate, but you needed films like that to get people talking......it's had a lot of influence on popular culture, which cannot be denied.....

• Like 1

was there rapr

I just thought it was mindless violence, if there was a plot it passed me by.

TC

f***ing sick

I don't understand, why is that remark sick?

a c**t puts it up as his profile pic

rape is entertainment that whats f***ing sick

Council estate juveniles committing violent crime, houses being invaded with the occupants at home and ransacked, abuse of women........sounds more like a documentary of Britain 2017

• Like 3