Brexit Your Views

Cant wait to leave and we should break clean ,no payoffs anything to the EU,once were out that's it not another penny.immigrant or any of there laws and rules.The remaining countries think they are going to penalise us for leaving,but just wait till these countries also get the vote to decide or leave this undemocratic,corrupt organisation. Every country should be granted a referendum and then lets see how these countries vote instead of the few governing the many,let the many decide what they want .

and bring back the fishing industry for a start...put the Navy to use

• Like 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't agree with that at all, Great Britain has achieved great things and been the foremost nation in the world as a union........on the battlefield the bravery or English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish

Article 50 ....

Posted Images

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ?

Their is two familys on the street I live one Lithuanian who are as good as gold and very polite they even have an allotment wich they attend to with their kids who are being brought up with respect and good manners and both perants are hard working these are the last people I would like to see booted out of the country on the other end Rotherham has seen a large population of roma Slovaks who are causing all sorts of problems I would gladly see every one of the fekers sent back to were they come from the people you are describing just sound like these Roma Slovaks as Rotherham is a shithole but to be fair no other E.U.migrants bar the roma Slovaks are causing any problems to the town or surrounding area's.
well i wish the poles here was all as good as the ones you describe ,but I think most of the ones here think it's there god given right to be here. and are even shipping family members here for free operations ,draining the nhs and treat uk as the land of milk and honey ,time this was stopped have read papers about uk folk not getting live saving medication or ops as nhs can't afford it what a joke . I think these so called migrants take out more than the put in .
  • Like 2

Its the dirty roma slovaks and such like that want booting out with their anti social behaviour the hard working polish and others who have integrated should be told they have nothing to worry about.

our area has a high volume of these poles and they run around in gangs if the move in to block of flats and there's few of them the try and drive out the locals ,and as for intergrating the always wonder about spiking there own lingo if u go to homebargins they are always chatting in there own lingo while working . The men wear scuffy track suits while the lady's wonder about in tight leggings showing there camel toe . And allegly there is few of gangs run brothels out skyscrapers as folk come and go so covers there goings on . Sorry mate they ain't intergrating but taking over fact !! I would kick them all out so we don't our own folk sleeping homeless why so they have rigth to houses over our own folk ?

Their is two familys on the street I live one Lithuanian who are as good as gold and very polite they even have an allotment wich they attend to with their kids who are being brought up with respect and good manners and both perants are hard working these are the last people I would like to see booted out of the country on the other end Rotherham has seen a large population of roma Slovaks who are causing all sorts of problems I would gladly see every one of the fekers sent back to were they come from the people you are describing just sound like these Roma Slovaks as Rotherham is a shithole but to be fair no other E.U.migrants bar the roma Slovaks are causing any problems to the town or surrounding area's.
well i wish the poles here was all as good as the ones you describe ,but I think most of the ones here think it's there god given right to be here. and are even shipping family members here for free operations ,draining the nhs and treat uk as the land of milk and honey ,time this was stopped have read papers about uk folk not getting live saving medication or ops as nhs can't afford it what a joke . I think these so called migrants take out more than the put in .
My GF is Polish and her family all work and don't claim anything. I agree that none should be allowed over here just to sponge the system. Yes there is a lot that are doing exactly that and are a menace to society but I'm guessing the majority are hard working people. You can't label them all the same but I agree, if you don't want work and are looking for a handout then bye bye. Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

My GF is Polish and her family all work and don't claim anything. I agree that none should be allowed over here just to sponge the system. Yes there is a lot that are doing exactly that and are a menace to society but I'm guessing the majority are hard working people. You can't label them all the same but I agree, if you don't want work and are looking for a handout then bye bye.
if your girl friend was asked to leave would you then move to Poland ?? Why should we house ur girlfriends family while our own folk homless or do you think that's ok too ? How did we manage with out these so call hard working migrants your talking about years ago ?? Sorry I don't seen any befit having them here just parasites in my eyes a scab labour force that's not wanted taking away britsh jobs and homes from britsh people . Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 1

My GF is Polish and her family all work and don't claim anything. I agree that none should be allowed over here just to sponge the system. Yes there is a lot that are doing exactly that and are a menace to society but I'm guessing the majority are hard working people. You can't label them all the same but I agree, if you don't want work and are looking for a handout then bye bye.
if your girl friend was asked to leave would you then move to Poland ?? Why should we house ur girlfriends family while our own folk homless or do you think that's ok too ? How did we manage with out these so call hard working migrants your talking about years ago ?? Sorry I don't seen any befit having them here just parasites in my eyes a scab labour force that's not wanted taking away britsh jobs and homes from britsh people .

She won't be asked to leave, they work for a living and pay for their own house. I don't give a shit about our own that are too lazy to get off their arses to find work, they should be made to work for their benefits or else don't get any at all. I suppose if you went to work abroad that would be OK yeah?

• Like 1

if your girl friend was asked to leave would you then move to Poland ?? Why should we house ur girlfriends family while our own folk homless or do you think that's ok too ? How did we manage with out these so call hard working migrants your talking about years ago ?? Sorry I don't seen any befit having them here just parasites in my eyes a scab labour force that's not wanted taking away britsh jobs and homes from britsh people .

Aren't you a SNP fanatic?

We have no way of vetting these folk are we letting rapists organised criminal gangs who knows . And if I emagrat to likes of oz I need to show I have funds to support myself jobs lined up background checks whats wrong to put them in place . Folk like u spout this crap about our own not wanting to work most can't get jobs or housing for these outsider flooding the market we cheap labour . They turn decent areas in to gettos and no go areas . The women come here had kids and then claim child tax credits family allowance so that ain't using the system . The don't get it at home .

• Like 1

no iam not why would u ask this last time I checked snp want more of these blight on British funds .

We have no way of vetting these folk are we letting rapists organised criminal gangs who knows . And if I emagrat to likes of oz I need to show I have funds to support myself jobs lined up background checks whats wrong to put them in place . Folk like u spout this crap about our own not wanting to work most can't get jobs or housing for these outsider flooding the market we cheap labour . They turn decent areas in to gettos and no go areas . The women come here had kids and then claim child tax credits family allowance so that ain't using the system . The don't get it at home .

You're talking out of your ass, I know fully well that a lot of Brits are too bone idle to get a job, why the fcuk should they be given benefits? I've said those coming here to sponge should be sent on their way.

no iam not why would u ask this last time I checked snp want more of these blight on British funds .

Must be getting you confused with a pro-SNP follower on here, the less of them in England the better.

Your talking out your arse I know full well they are using the system .How did we manage years ago without them ??

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush. I've worked with many Polish people in the past and they're some of the hardest working blokes I've come across

Edited by daveee88

Your talking out your arse I know full well they are using the system .How did we manage years ago without them ??

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush
just cos there British he is also tarring them we same bursh, see that's my point double standards you jump to the defence of migrants and just accept all uk lazy !!! Hopeful some pole get your job as he harder worker than you !! Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 2

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush. I've worked with many Polish people in the past and they're some of the hardest working blokes I've come across

He's talking out of his arse with no evidence to back it up. Any migrant from any nation should be deported if they are coming over here to milk the system. He then talks about our homeless, I don't give a shit about out homeless when the vast majority don't know what the word work is, fcuk em.

Just because they're Polish doesn't automatically mean they're using the system...You're tarring everyone with the same brush
just cos there British he is also tarring them we same bursh, see that's my point double standards you jump to the defence of migrants and just accept all uk lazy !!!

A lot are lazy b*****d are they not? Being British doesn't give them a free pass to be scrounging twats. It's us mugs that are paying for the vermin.

• Like 1