Sign in to follow this  
Flacko

I tried to PM you but this is what I found: The member Flacko cannot receive any new messages

I do have some folding .410 shotguns for sale.

ShooterXD

i am looking for a 410 sbs or o/u must be 3" magnum proof. anyone have one pm me prices.makes and location thanks

Hi, I've got a Lincoln folder 3"magnum with a hush power silencer professionally fitted , which I don't really use if your interested?

you got a big job on flacko :ninja::laugh:

Maybe Flacko is having trouble with were rabbits they need 3" magnums to stop them lol.

post-1341-0-06088100-1488738800_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If your on facebook its worth posting on any local groups, small holders and hunting type ones. Thats what I did and got a few to choose from in a day or two

• Like 1

There's no good reason for a black countryman needing a folding shot gun unless he needs to make a big withdrawal :laugh:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cooke123
      Any one in the Wigan area willing to give me a day out with some terriers. Completely new to it but have been interested for a while and would like to get into it.
    • By lurcher.man
      Hi there,I'm looking to see if I could possibly get a bit of ratting around heathrow,I am insured with basc and use the traditional method of smoking them to the terrier,I also can also use the air rifle if preferred.

• By mswarbs
      Looking for 2-3 days hind stalking in Scotland for November 2019
      Ideally Perthshire or similar distance north. 
      4 guns (3 experienced, 1 less so). Young fit and keen. 3 with rifles, 4th hopefully will have own by next year. 
      Many thanks 
      Matt 
    • By NeillNI
      Looking to get back into it, and was wondering if there are any out there that wouldn't mind having company?

ATB
    • By saundo1977
      Looking for 2 syndicate places for 2018/2019 season. Happy to travel around Staffordshire but anything around Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, North Wales. 2 x very experienced shooters, really easy going and friendly. Just looking for a syndicate to get involved with to add to some driven days we do. Ideally all types of game and the ability to shoot during the summer months too.... but not essential.
      or any rough shooting opportunities