New Ferret Box Off Jok

Sirblessed. Nice to hear from you my friend. Kind words. I'm just doing a bit of stick making with antler so when you see the thread feel free to comment. Where exactly are you. My daughter is coming over there in November for a year. Think Adelaide is epi centre. Jok.

Sirblessed. Nice to hear from you my friend. Kind words. I'm just doing a bit of stick making with antler so when you see the thread feel free to comment. Where exactly are you. My daughter is coming over there in November for a year. Think Adelaide is epi centre. Jok.

Im in Melbourne Jok Werribee

So I've to design one with a veranda and rainproof top LOL. You are of course correct in that they are quite open but the whole concept is ventilation. One fella specified less open front and additional side vents. It worked well for him so in other words horses for courses. I just enjoy making them and listen closely for new ideas. Just my opinion. Jok.

• Like 2

Aye i went for a Simon Whitehead one i think ? them first thing i did was take a drill to it and put extra holes in the front and sides them made another one exactly the same for my son as we put four jills in each when were out

Coneykenny. Took on board pal. Anyone wants less mesh then no problem. Sir Blessed lives in Australia and specified loads of ventilation so that's what was made. Furious wanted less on the front and more on the sides so that's what he got. That's the beauty of making bespoke items. I can do anything the customer requires. Just trying out a plastic water proofing on the lid which at the moment seems to be ok. (Like a lacquer but thicker). Jok.

• Like 1